Reviews for Life As Dean Knows It
The Demigod Gryffindor chapter 10 . 8/26/2014
This fic made me cry :( I LOVE IT SO MUCH! It gave me weird feelings of humor, confusion, and sadness. The ending was perfect though. Yay, happy ending :P but the Sam not being real bomb...did not see that coming...
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
love it
Moony1972 chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
And after screwing with my mind a ton, this all seems to make sense. But for the revord I was right about the k PAx story. Anyway, this was awesome. I loved your story telling technique here, the mystery you made with the hints, as well as how well you summed everything up at the end. This was great.
Moony1972 chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
YOU DIDNT! I WARNED YOU! YOU EVIL!
Moony1972 chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
I'm sensing a lot of K-Pax here, have you seen it? This whole setup is similarish, with everyone's roles. I don't see how Dean falls into this. Actually, never mind. I doubt that's on purpose. This is an awesome story, It's making me think.
Moony1972 chapter 6 . 7/30/2014
Does Sam exist? Dude, this is so fucked up and screwing with my mind in ways that I don't like. But seriously, everyone's acting weird around and about Sam. Please please please say he exists.
Moony1972 chapter 2 . 7/30/2014
Wow. This story is confusing and awesome. You have me on my toes. I think the life is fake but I don't know! Ack!
baWDolf chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
Dude, I had finally thought that I had figured which way was up and you fucked everything around again! What a mindfuck.
CC-R2000 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
This is so original and really cool. I love the whole idea, seriously! It was worth it to stay up till dawn to figure this out! ...but now im sleepy so bye!
mikesh chapter 10 . 7/24/2012
YAY! Happy to see that he's not crazy after all! lol
growing gnomes chapter 10 . 9/7/2011
That was a good little fic, enjoyed it very much. Thank you for writing :)

Alpha djinn though D: SCARY!
Underworld's-Reject chapter 10 . 6/5/2011
OMFG. I actually can't express my love for you or this story- I love things like this and have thought about trying one myself. I was actually convinced that it was all in Dean's head- that's how good it is. And chapter nine had me repressing tears. Then chapter ten, I was soo happy! Talk about an emotional rollercoaster. Freaking amazing.
BranchSuper chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
I read this with a kind of horrified fascination - it was just too awful to have Dean simply a delusional mental patient who'd killed innocent people. It was such a relief to find that it was all djinn dreams! Very interesting story.
brittpage21 chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
I really enjoyed it! I hope you continue with stories like this? so at the end when he says "Please" is he meaning he wants to go on the next hunt or is he saying it sarcasticly. I really hope to read another like this soon! Please update or post another story soon!
MysteryMadchen chapter 3 . 3/7/2011
OMG. That was a freaky chapter. I can't believe that I've let this story slip through my fingers for soooo many chapters. Can't wait for more and really REALLY hope to see Sam and John soon. I also really hope that this isn't the really reality and Dean is really sane. Can't wait for more, thanks Nicole.