Reviews for Cold Guns
Dude great job with these fan fictions I just read your other one on bl he friends with benifites it was good
StayBlessed chapter 1 . 4/5
In my opinion, there's no fucking way Revy would go back to prostitution, and no way Rock would allow her to go back to prostitution. That kind of killed this for me.
Supergoddad chapter 8 . 3/13
Damn.. that was one awesome story! I need to commend you for that! Thanks for writing such a good story!

Supergoddad
thecontinuer chapter 8 . 11/7/2015
Honestly this fic is flippin amazing. I know its been out for a while now but i owe you a review since your work and the works of other countless talented writers such as yourself is what inspired me to start writing my own stories.

Usualy when i review things i look at the key positive aspects and negative ones but i wount to it for this fic. Instead il describe how it made me feel.

For lack of a better term this fic made me feel happy. I remember reading this a while ago and i couldnt stop until i got to the end of it. The whole fic had me interested from start to finish
. this is just one of those peices of literature that captures the magic of reading. Personaly i hate reading but you fic makes me want yo read. I cant say enough positive things about tjis fic so il sum it up in 1 word PERFECTION.
kable2580 chapter 8 . 10/25/2015
Damn you have such talent in writing!
After randomly stumbling upon this story, I was so in to this that I finished the whole story in a few hours. I was gonna quit reading the last chapter after I thought Revy died, but after reading all the way to the end I was quite astonished about what adventure I have just been through. :)
Quis Custodiet chapter 8 . 9/7/2015
Wow, for how short this story is, it's really great. It started off with a real gut punch right at the beginning when you realize what Revy was doing to earn money and you did it with very few words, but the emotion was real clear on both her and Rock's part. I was instantly enthralled by the dynamics of the two at that point.

I also enjoyed how both Rock and Revy (but mostly Revy) grew as characters in this story. It's real nice to see something like that happen in a fan fiction, particularly impressive is how it was done in such at a modest length of about 20k words.

All in all this has got to be one of the best Black Lagoon fictions that I've read so far to date. Really, an excellent job.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 8 . 7/22/2014
So cute!
Zero-Tails317 chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Oh dear god something tells me next chapter ain't gonna be pretty...
Zero-Tails317 chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
R.I.P Tony.
Zero-Tails317 chapter 5 . 7/21/2014
The two working for a don..seems fiting:-)
Zero-Tails317 chapter 4 . 7/20/2014
Aww how sweet:-)
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Yaaay Rocks got a job!
ShireWulf chapter 8 . 7/7/2014
That was such a perfect transition from the restaurant to the cometary. I thought Revy had died too and I actually had to put my phone down for a minute, then I was so happy that everything turned out okay! Great read!