Reviews for Empire's Son
Noooooooooooo why did Leia abandon her sexy stormtrooper armor?
Shinigami Merchant chapter 34 . 1/29
Its a brilliant story.
The characters are s o detailed and the relationships so complex that you just have to keep reading. The plot is both dramatic and suspenceful and constantly keeps you guessing as to which direction its going to go in.
I felt so sorry for Luke in this story, all the way through as from the beginning he was never given a choice, he was made more of a slave than Anakin ever was and Palpatine did everything to ensure that he would have no semblance of protection. Even at the end when he finally gets away he's still not free as he doesn't really understand what he's supposed to do with that freedom or how he's supposed to live for himself.
I like Vader's ending; the biggest problem with his character in most fanfics forme is that as soon as he finds out Luke or Leia are his children he instantly becomes selfless, with yours there was a good part that did it for Luke's sake but there was still the element that he was doing it for his own revenge which I can see alligning more with Vader's character.
As for Indo: I knew Palpatine had something to do with the death of his son and I really like how you brought that into play at the end, as I said before I really like how conflicted his character was it just a shame he needed to know the Emperor destroyed his life before he was willing to do the right thing.
Han was perfect the best blend of protective older brother and space rogue.
Anyway I look forward to the next story XD.
TheCanadianGuest chapter 33 . 1/25
That was absolutely AMAZING! This is definitely one of the best fanfics I've ever read. Read it in five days and now I can't wait for the sequel.
Shinigami Merchant chapter 21 . 1/24
I really like how you've written Indo's character, he's very conflicted in the fact that he wants to help Luke but he doesn'e know the way to go about it. I really can't help but feel sorry for him.
It was interesting to see more of Luke's past, it makes a very loathable character such as Palpatine even more so
Shinigami Merchant chapter 8 . 1/19
I love this series, the drama, the relationships and the suspence you manage to project has me waiting at the edge of my seat. I really looking forward to reading more XD
Adventerous Little Fuck chapter 34 . 12/27/2014
Well, I finally went through and read this in its entirety. I can honestly say that as with your son of suns trilogy this is an excellent work, you have the inate grasp on how to keep your audience on the edge of their seat waiting and anticipating what is to come next. Masterful job my good man.

A.L.F
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
*refreshes profile page with greater and greater agitation*

*forever hopeful*

*f5*
rocnation chapter 34 . 11/16/2014
Incredible story! Is ESII still on the way?
akai tamashi chapter 34 . 11/14/2014
Absolutely loved the story. I can't wait to see the sequel.
Guest chapter 32 . 10/9/2014
Ah, poor Luke!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 33 . 10/10/2014
Wow! What a finale! I loved this story, and I felt for poor Luke so many times I lost count. I loved the Han/Luke friendship/brotherhood. Han stood by his little brother no matter what. I also wanted to reach through my screens countless times and strangle Old Yellow Eyes...

Anyhoo... I loved every moment here. I look forward to a sequel...
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 31 . 10/9/2014
Good Ol' Han! I love him so much right now! Always a loyal friend! And I love Vader at the end here. :)
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 30 . 10/8/2014
Wow! My eyes were misting there with Luke's tale. Curse you Old Yellow Eyes!

I love that Luke FINALLY let it all out. Great brother moment... and amazing chapter!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 28 . 10/8/2014
Holy cow the whole Luke holding the identity love Vader's head thing is an interesting twist. Suspense is still killing me... but loving the story
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 26 . 10/7/2014
Wow that was a great duel! What a way for Luke to unintentionally spill the beans :-)
1,122 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »