Reviews for Empire's Son
Dixie.f.9 chapter 1 . 12/7/2017
Great story so far.
WavesBlade chapter 34 . 11/12/2017
In all of Fiction / Fanfiction, Palpatine ranks pretty damn high on my list of the most Evil villains. I always enjoy the guilty pleasure I get from watching a master of sin and depravity, of cunning and manipulation, at his finest.

I always also enjoy watching him get his just deserts.

And a ship full of explosives ramming right into him is a pretty nice way to boot the old coot to the afterlife. Vader's 'redemption' part of these kind of fanfic stories is usually either a hit or a miss. I think this was a pretty solid hit.

As for Luke?

I'll reserve comment until I start reading the sequel. Luke never really had a chance to be himself, truely be himself, in this. Always dragged this way and that, caught between so many different people. I look forward to seeing what the blue-eyed boy will become.
Noradin chapter 3 . 10/28/2017
You are aware that there is nothing on your "bio page"?
tanithlipsky chapter 34 . 10/22/2017
cool
back2front chapter 1 . 5/20/2017
im utterly speechless at the unrivalled quality of this fic. I read this over 24 hours, its that good. it reminded me of some of the better official star wars books in that i wished this version was made into a movie. cant find one single thing I would fault in this, truly stuning story. off to ge a kip then start the sequel!
Guest chapter 33 . 5/1/2017
Wow, I really enjoyed this story. It was fine quality.
What you did was great... sometimes I just wanted more (like more insight into Vader earlier on and for Vader to learn about Leia). This is definently a story I will want to reread time and time again over the years. Thank you for sharing.
kelwin chapter 33 . 4/21/2017
good ic.
palmtreehead chapter 33 . 4/12/2017
Wow, this is an amazing AU. So well plotted, all the clues there from the start and I was still surprised at what Palpatine's ultimate hold/test turned out to be. Looking forward to reading the sequel now, thanks for sharing!
thebluefeather chapter 33 . 3/3/2017
This is the single best Star Wars fic I've ever read. The relationship between Han and Luke was one of the most moving relationships I've seen portrayed in any kind of fiction, ever. This moved me to tears at points. I honestly can't even describe how much I loved this. Well done. So well done. And soon I'll be off to read the sequel...
Orion's Left Arm chapter 33 . 12/25/2016
That was legitimately beautiful. The characters were all multifaceted, the plot was intriguing, and the variety of perspectives produced hours worth of drama out of events that lasted seconds. Masterfully done.
If I wanted to pick a critique (which is hard), I would say that your fight scenes can get a little over-descriptive. Honestly though, this is the closest thing to a perfect Star Wars fic that I've found.

My current intent:
1. Begin devouring the sequel (Mara Jade! Yay!)
2. Enter state of depression when I catch up to your latest chapter
3. Scour your favorites
Orion's Left Arm chapter 16 . 12/21/2016
-Interesting insight into Vader's mind here. I like the ripple-effect of Alderran under martial law, and how Vader isn't quite as detached as he thinks he is.
-I'm loving the Obi Wan and Leia interaction. Normally I'm wary of fics that save him, but you really seem to have thought this through. With a more-involved Chewbacca, a more attached and powerful Skywalker twin, a more enraged Vader, and no Han to drag the Skywalker back to the shuttle, it all actually makes sense.
(Great fic so far. Protective big bro Han and insecure/killer Luke are wonderful to watch bounce off each other)
MugetsuPipefox chapter 34 . 11/21/2016
Holy shiiiiiiiiiit I binge read this so bad and I may or may not be a little teary eyed right now sdkjfhersui I am so tired forgive this nonsense review
I adored the bromance between Han and Luke (and I hope when they reunite (they'd better) things will be... well maybe not the same all things considered but similar. So sad that Vader died ;A;
spiderwebbie96 chapter 33 . 11/17/2016
This, as all your work is, is amazing.
spiderwebbie96 chapter 18 . 11/15/2016
d
SiriuslyPink chapter 20 . 10/16/2016
The reason is simple. Luke is just more powerful than Leia, and he's hard to miss. If Leia had a fraction of his power, she would have been sensed when she was paraded under Vader's nose as a senator of Alderaan. Or maybe that's just a plot hole by Lucas, lol, but I like to believe the above.
1,199 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »