Reviews for Be Careful What You Wish For
CeCe Away chapter 26 . 11/30/2011
Oh Bobby, so sweet. I liked how some memories were trying push through and Dean said the "L" word.
Kamidiox chapter 26 . 11/22/2011
Hi there! Your story is amazing! I love Daddy!Bobby

I have a DA gallery and I have done a lot of Wee!chesters pic, even babies, maybe you want to see them! www. .com

Ilove this story!
SPN Mum chapter 26 . 11/20/2011
Awww, Bobby didn't get to show them the pictures he took of them when they were little. (You might need a one-shot for that at a future date ;D) I liked the way that they sort of remembered things. Maybe they will dream about those times. At least Bobby will reap the rewards of his time as their Dad, cause they are already showing more openess and affection for him. :D

Great story! Thanks so much for writing it! I shall favorite you, so I will see any future stories. :)
CT chapter 26 . 11/20/2011
This was very good. I'm sad its done. Maybe you could do a sequel where both brothers remember what happened and talk to Bobby about it.
Souless666 chapter 26 . 11/20/2011
Aww.

That was so bittersweet. I feel so sorry for Bobby, them not remembering the last few months and all. I mean its one thing for them to appreciate him for the Bobby they know now, it's another to look at him as the man that raised them when they where kids, the second time around.

He was such a great dad, for a short while at least.

Hope to see a sequel or something sometime soon.
judyann chapter 26 . 11/20/2011
Amazing story but got to admit I felt bad for Bobby. Awww! But glad the boys grew up again. Loved this story so much!
Souless666 chapter 25 . 11/19/2011
Oh wow!

I was so worried about the boys when they were sick.

Can't wait to see if the boys remember their real past, or if they only retain the memories of growing up with Bobby this past few months.
SPN Mum chapter 25 . 11/19/2011
Awww. It looks like the curse has finally ended, and Sam and Dean will be back to their adult selves when Bobby opens the door. I wonder what they'll remember? It should be fun for Bobby, to sit down and show them his photo album of their being young again. Sad for Bobby too.

I can't wait to see what they think, and how they'll feel! :D
casammy chapter 25 . 11/19/2011
ahhhh poor bobby is going to surprise dean and sam like kids but was inevitable and had to happen
judyann chapter 25 . 11/19/2011
Hey don't worry about taking awhile. Awww the are finally going to grow up! I loved this story and can't wait for the ending!
CeCe Away chapter 24 . 11/8/2011
Cute. These guys are still so cute.
casammy chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Good at least bobby does not go to spend for the hell of tzunami that was sammy in his adolescence and that almost turned madmen john and dean
Souless666 chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Dude! I loved this chapter, it made me smile. :D

Can't wait to see what happens next.
ReasonToBelieve chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Glad that we're starting to see Dean get a bit more rebellious, it wouldn't be Dean if he didn't test the boundaries! Loved this chapter,

Jamie x
judyann chapter 24 . 11/6/2011
Oh no the teenage years lucky Bobby. LOL! Great chapter again! Love this story so much!