Reviews for you brought me back to life
justalittle l o o n y chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh, Mad, your DomScorpius rocks. One day (probably today), I shall write one and it will be AmyZhie-ing. Musician!Dominique was very interesting (and stalker!Scorpius was hilarious!) in the way that she didn't want to have a record deal, but she still loved music. And this fic reminded me of a line in Pippin, the play I'm doing right now: "And she ran from herself, which is mighty far to run."
PenTheWillows chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
...SQUEAL! I DIDN'T EVEN YOU REALIZE THAT YOU WERE THE AUTHOR! OMG! I loved it so much! SOOOO going on my favorites!
2452516 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Aww this was cute. :) I must say, this is another little ship that has grown on me just from reading your stories. And also, I really love the idea of Slytherin!Dominique . . . Mind if I borrow her? Now that I've read this, I just can't picture her anywhere else!

Great job on the story, keep on writing!
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I am so sorry I didn't review this earlier, Mad! D: Because this was simply epic and amazing and it deserves an awesome review ;)

First off, Dominique was just ... amazing. Amazingtastic, in fact. You portrayed her emotions - her strength, her vulnerability, her flaws - so beautifully! I could really understand why she did everything she did, and her flaws were obvious without making her a bad person, and she was sweet and vulnerable at times and sassy and strong at times and she was just such a good mix, it was fantastic!

Second off, Scorpius was just as amazing. Stalker!Scorpius was so much fun! P He was also very endearing (and waaay too oblivious, but it was cute ;D) and I could see why she loved him - and he wasn't at all mean to her (well, maybe a little during that one scene with the roses and thorns, but it was understandable) even when he was dating Rose. I think he was just brilliant.

Third off, their relationship was simply beautiful, and I loveloveloved how it progressed from friendship between two snarky snakes to love between two best friends. It was just wonderful, as it was obvious why they loved each other - he because she was his best friend and he could see what she was really like, and she because he knew her better than anybody else - and it all just /worked/.

Amazing, amazing job - there's no way I'll be able to top this ;) Keep writing!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I liked it :) very well done. The beginning was nicely developed and had good characterization, but the ending to me felt a bit rushed.

Good job though since I now officially like the pairing :p keep up the good work!
renzhie chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
this was a companion to Mollysander?

This was wonderful and amazing. I loved every part of it, but you make me hate Victoire even more. ;)

*standing applause*

And yes, I am running out of words because I am exhausted.

blame the pairing wars, yeah?

Fantastic, Awesome, and Marvelous job, Mad! )
centralperks chapter 1 . 2/11/2011

I just came back from a performace, so this makes me happy.

Okay, so this was amazing.. I lovedloved it so much I loved Scorp.. mm.. he was good stuffs in here :D

Slytherin!Dom is my fave.. so this was perf. You did SUCH a great job with her. Her personality was great, and I feel in love with her. :D

Favouriting! Great job, Mad!
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh, that was just wonderful. I found I loved every word. No, Siriusly, I did. :D
sidsaid chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
(Writing this before I read it) Okay, I'm ready. I'm ready to have my beliefs completely turned around! XD. And /if/ by the end of this, I love DomScorp even more, I am going to cry... a lot!

So let me begin:

Okay, okay. I have to admit, the whole singing - teenage dream - guitar combo was super cute. grr I'm a sucker for a guitar scene! Mad! D:

It's very odd that when I read the Teardrops on my guitar lyrics, Taylor Swift literally came onto the tv! XD

Also, you mixed the two fics! :D

I really really love your writing, and even if you wrote a... Charlie/Rose i'd love it! And the songs! AHHH, maybe you should be a song writer? XD

I also love the fact that you sent Scorpius to Thailand without any money! Haha, now that's a sight I'd love to see! A Malfoy in a "hovel"!

I L.O.V.E-d this ;) like everything about this! I loved your characterisation of Dominique, I really like how you mixed your Molsander with this, it was just... PERFECTION!

Luckily, you have yet to break my ScoRose obsession ;) however, you have taken a good kick at it! I don't think my wall of hate will last very long! I enjoyed writing my freeverse, reading this and being convinced by Zhie too much!

There are seriously like a billion things I liked about this, they went to Thailand! :D It was modern (because of all the music stuff) - you know, I completely blanked out that Wizards had recording companies XD!

Anyway, I LOVED IT :D

This was beautiful, and brilliant and it ended so gracefully-perfect XD, even if it is DomScorp.

I think I'm just going to give up.

Emily chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I liked that. But you would switch between past and present tense, so I was a little confused at times. I'm not sure why she liked Scorpius, either. He was such a jerk.