Reviews for What if Exile on Main Street
Barranca chapter 2 . 5/30/2011
That's s different take, usually the cage is written to be large enough you can run around it. A tiny cage would have made multiple beings staying in it that much more torturous.
jwinchesterkent chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
AWWW! no! don't make that the end! i vote a final chapter where the brothers just hang out and share brotherly love moments together! and what was with adam?
cold kagome chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
awwwwe.. poor sammy.. .yay bobby save sammy... thank god love it... .awwwe dean...he side with sammy... noooo o,o

awwwe sammy is heart broken... o,p

yay dean help sammy love it
girlyghoul chapter 7 . 2/17/2011
Yeah, Adam was a little snot. I'm sure Dean does feel bad, but I sure don't (heh). Glad Sam and Dean finally reconsiled at the end. I don't think Dean would ever take Adam's side, but I can understand him trying to make some peace in his family- and maybe he did understand where Adam had come from torturing people- but it was Sam he tortured... hmmm... Dean's a complicated guy! LOL! And now Adam's back underground where he belonged- Bye bye Baby Ghoul Chow.

Oh the Baby one is next right? Hmmm, this will be intereting!
cold kagome chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
AWWWWE.. DEAN GOING TO LEAVE SAMMY ALONE! NOOO! WHY O,P

AWWWWE HOPE SAMMY CAN NE OKAY? O,O AWWWWE. . LOVE IT CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE
girlyghoul chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
GUH! I knew there'd be something tricky up Balthy's sleeve. That oath seemed pretty tight, but yes, of course he could bring Adam up. Now maybe, just maybe Adam would be NICE top side. But I won't hold my breath.

Then again, if Dean was the master, he can probably come back and kick Adam's butt pretty easily. Here's hoping for the best!
cold kagome chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
AWWWE POOR SAMMY.. AWWWWE BOBBY MISS SAMMY,... . O,O

I DON'T REALLY LIKE LISA! HOPE SAMMY IS OKAAY AWWWE JSUT WANT TOO HUG HIM
girlyghoul chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Oh it'd be so lovely and easy if they could just stick a sword in Balthy and be done with it... but I'm sure things are never that simple. Hopefully they can evntually put the whump on him. Until then... eeek!
cold kagome chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
POOR SAMMY,,, P.P HIS HELL WAS AWEFULL... AWWWWE CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE... LOVE IT
girlyghoul chapter 4 . 2/14/2011
Heh. I like how even though this is a what if and a completely different story- it's still following the same pattern with Lisa and Ben being shipped off to Bobby's. And Adam- what a little brat, eh? I think to be fair Mike and Luci should have every now and then let Sam up to smack the kid around. But they don't seem to be the nicest or most fair fellows.

Poor Sam, nightmares and no good sleep. At least he's back with Dean... for now! EEEP! Stupid Balthezar always mucking everything up. I hope Cas gets to smack HIM around.
girlyghoul chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Ahh, Balthezar, should have known... and hmm wonder what's so special about Ben. But now- this is very tense! Hopefully they can find someway to stop Balthy... maybe Cas can kick his ass. Otherwise... oh my!
cold kagome chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
AWWWWE.. POOR SAMMY...SAMMY NEVER GET A BREAK... AWWWWE...
jwinchesterkent chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
I love the idea! Please write more ASAP! I vote more brotherly love moments- and a tear-jerker goodbye for Sam- only if he can't be saved of course!
WarwomanWay chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Will Ben sell his soul to the angel? I hope not. Keep thi up.
lizzieten chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Please update again soon I cant wait to find out what happens next.