Reviews for Supersonic
PJoHoOFan chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Oh Merlin! I'm torn between screaming from how utterly adorable this is, to wishing you'd update, to jumping up and down like a mad person. I'm thinking about doing all three at once...

I absolutely adore Druna and everything that comes with the ship {but perhaps that's just because the two are my favourite ships...}

You MUST update, on the pain of everyone reading this {as I imagine a lot of people are/have} dying an excruciatingly painful death by author {it sounds like one of those old medieval tortures that determine whether or not you're a witch, but you die even if you're innocent (which happens no matter what as they are all impossible to do without dying)}.
Mrs Spencer Reid chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
this.
was.
beautiful.
and i love how you dont chastize them too much like theyre the most beautiful creatures to walk this earth.
t was very refreshing.
please keep writing! I love it!
SummerSinger chapter 2 . 8/6/2012
Continue.
Drunaforever chapter 2 . 8/5/2012
This is really good and awesome! Love it!
hiddlestons chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Aw this was so sweet. This is one of my favorite pairings and you wrote them wonderfully. Great job!
currents chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Is in love with this DracoLuna

/dies

Write more.

Please?
LeaCharmedOne chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
AW SO CUTE.
Charlie'sDragon chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
I absolutely loved when Luna said they could be lonely together. And I just wish you could expand the fic a little bit, as it feels just a little bit rushed. Other than that, the interactions between Luna and Draco were so cute :)

And I love your pen name-Malgood makes me laugh every time I read it.

Love from,

Charlie
Eleni D chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Wow! I'm surprised! Not just about the fact of there are actually good writters of Druna, but also because there's people who use such words like "Druna" XD and yes! I loved it!( I did it all the time XD )

This isn't OOC for me, I don't think so. Draco is very mean and rude all along the HP story and in almost all the fanfics here, that's a fact, but you aren't ignoring this point you just make us see another mood of him or a moment in which he dropped their guard a little. And that is what Druna supposed to do, and demonstrate, how Luna makes him to feel like that or react in that way.
BerryEbilBunny chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
THAT WAS SUUUUUUUUUUUPER CUUUUUUUUUUTE! I loved it!
Tanya Rayne chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I now ship Druna...

It's brilliant; the characters aren't ooc
HumanBeing235 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
It makes me immensely glad to know good Druna writers exist, in first place.

I don't think this was OOC, I mean, have you read the atrocities people come up with? THAT's what you call OOC. Besides, some pairings require a bit of OOCness to work.

I think the beginning was a bit rushed and didn't make much sense, but I understand you just needed a reason for it all and that wasn't the point of the fic, but you could have given it a bit more attention.

Nevertheless, the actual meeting between the two was really nice to read, and I like the idea of Luna analyzing people XD

Also, I believe you repeated a sentence at some point and it wasn't clear if that was intentional or not.

And I appreciate the fact that you used 'Merlin' instead of 'God', since most fic I've read lately made that terrible mistakes.

Oh, Jesus, I can't believe I'm actually leaving a review this long, all full of techinical details! I usually say "Loved it." and that's it. Well, when it comes to reviews, at least in my opinion, the longer, the better!

By the way, your pen name is brilliant. It took me a while to finally get it (yeah, I'm slow), but when I did I LOL'd at the irony of the word "Malgood".
FlowerProngs chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Please, please, please, please, please, please, pleeeaasseee! Write another story!
Imagine What Could Happen chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Aww, this is cute. Just a tad ooc, but still very cute. (:
Beautifully Malicious chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
How do you not have reviews for this?

It's such a beautifully written fanfiction, I wish I was as good as you.

You portrayed the characters perfectly, I love love love Luna and Draco.

Did I mention YOU ARE AMAZING?