Reviews for In From the Cold
estrela jem chapter 1 . 4/5
This is one of the best stories I've read in a very long while! Thanks!
estrela jem chapter 37 . 3/10
LOL I love this story! I hope you eventually continue! I will be waiting XD
Discogrl23 chapter 22 . 1/15
Hi! Discogrl23 here! Instead of 37 chapters, could you make it 73, but make like, 40 chapters with only one word! That would be hilarious for a trick! Then say ,"So di you like the long chapter? If so, then plz review!" lol! I would laugh my ass off p.s. I lived this chapter! Lets just hope that you have a lemon for Sesshy and Kagome! And why do people call Kagome 'Kags'? It sounds like they want to call her 'hag'! And I find that to be degrading mikos and IM A PRIESTESS!Butluv this chapter nonetheless!
Sophie chapter 28 . 1/15
Nooooooooo, I was just beginning to like that Kagura was awesome, now she has to be all evil!
Kimmiko T chapter 37 . 1/7
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
agathasakura02 chapter 37 . 12/3/2015
I would love it if u continued with the story...i really like the last chapter
natkyolee chapter 37 . 11/29/2015
Liking how the story is going really interesting plot...
aryaputra chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
Maaa

I think the moment I really, truly fell in love with your Sesshoumaru is when he tried to get her to understand. The fact that he disregards his pride and tries to plead to her is... touching and quite different.

Of all the Seshoumaru's I've read about, I think even I could fall for this one.

Loving this more and more,
~ArYa~
Maryah2121 chapter 37 . 9/29/2015
I love it's story I hope the advantages r not done. Hope that u will give more chapters to this adventure soon.
Guest chapter 37 . 6/14/2015
You've made each characters personality so distinct that its hard not to love them all! Nami is hilarious. Poor Sesshoumaru and his missing arm...
Thanks for sharing the story, I'm really excited for the next chapter!
pinky8605 chapter 37 . 2/2/2015
Please please please finish this story. I have really enjoyed it so far.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/12/2015
Update please
Naytia chapter 21 . 1/1/2015
Why did Sesshomaru do something so stupid! You say he loves Kagome then agrees to mating with abi! I'm DONE!
Naytia chapter 17 . 1/1/2015
There is such language especially what sesshomaru said that was hilarious!
Naytia chapter 15 . 1/1/2015
Wow I can't believe sesshomaru can turn into a big puppy!Haha