Reviews for In From the Cold
wow!
iLoveMyMV chapter 28 . 11/14
Waaahhhh..
iLoveMyMV chapter 27 . 11/14
“I get a little closer to you.” he said... kyaa, that was so sweet and romantic!
This story made me feel a rolling of emotions. It’s different each chapter.

Now what’s going to happen that they’re aware that kagome’s a miko?
iLoveMyMV chapter 26 . 11/14
There it is again, I cannot help but feel that kagome is annoyingly arrogant here, I’m not sure but where the heck did she get all those confidence from? Just from killing Abi hime? I’m kind of irritated actually, the pace is too fast for me. Sorry. well I hope this will be remedied soon in the later chapters.
iLoveMyMV chapter 23 . 11/14
Congratulations for winnibg 1st place for best AU story! Though I know I’m too late for this.. hahaha, I’m nearing the last chapter and it makes me really sad.. please update soon. Hope you’re well!
iLoveMyMV chapter 21 . 11/14
I find kagome here a little bit arrogant when she was hearing the news from bankatsu (or whatever his name) but after that, I found myself frustrated and sad about their situation, poor sesshoumaru and kagome.
iLoveMyMV chapter 19 . 11/14
In from the cold
iLoveMyMV chapter 17 . 11/14
This is really great, kagome is still really herself, not so much OOC, but with sesshoumaru, since this is very AU, him being so OOC is not a problem at all. love it! Good chapter!
iLoveMyMV chapter 16 . 11/14
And this was the most happy and funny chapter!
iLoveMyMV chapter 15 . 11/14
I’m so in love with this story! Thank you.
iLoveMyMV chapter 13 . 11/14
As I read this, I imagined how her mother would react when she found her apartment wrecked and her daughter gone..
iLoveMyMV chapter 7 . 11/13
Oh my... are the wolves the one who were chasing sesshoumaru? Oh my!
iLoveMyMV chapter 6 . 11/13
Another great chapter, so sweet
iLoveMyMV chapter 5 . 11/13
“Because they misse”
Lol, I really laughed at that.
iLoveMyMV chapter 3 . 11/13
Chapter three and I know I’m already hooked up. I like it! This is so nice.