Reviews for In From the Cold
pinky8605 chapter 37 . 2/2
Please please please finish this story. I have really enjoyed it so far.
Update please
Naytia chapter 21 . 1/1
Why did Sesshomaru do something so stupid! You say he loves Kagome then agrees to mating with abi! I'm DONE!
Naytia chapter 17 . 1/1
There is such language especially what sesshomaru said that was hilarious!
Naytia chapter 15 . 1/1
Wow I can't believe sesshomaru can turn into a big puppy!Haha
Naytia chapter 5 . 1/1
Sesshomarus last sentence was hilarious cause I think we all know what hapeened for them to miss!
Naytia chapter 1 . 1/1
I'm sure Kagome was a good girl for Christmas! Great beginning plot for the story!
Ulam chapter 37 . 12/12/2014
Ive re-read this story and some of your others so often! Its just such a wonderful read! Please update if you can :).
Montara chapter 27 . 8/31/2014
They've mated! :) And Nami knows about Kagome's powers...
Montara chapter 26 . 8/31/2014
Oh, no!
Montara chapter 25 . 8/31/2014
Can't wait to see how Kagome will handle those demons.
Montara chapter 24 . 8/31/2014
Now I can understand Kagome better and why she choose to stay with Sesshomaru in his world even though he hurt her.
Montara chapter 23 . 8/30/2014
New enemies...

Miroku is fun but who is he really?!
Montara chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
I can't believe in what sort of situations Sesshomaru is putting Kagome! She was lucky that she could defend herself but what if she was not that strong, a girl without miko powers and not so good with a bow?!

He went into that trap without a plan or some demons as backup...nothing! I don't know how he survived for so long with this kind of thinking! I'm so mad at him!

For someone that old, he needs to think more!
Montara chapter 21 . 8/30/2014
Come on, he didn't accept a potential mating for hundreds of years and now he did, especially when he asked to court Kagome?!

Is he stupid or what, hurting Kagome like that?!

She should demand to be brought back into her world and not be humiliated by him some more!