Reviews for In From the Cold
Bold DJ chapter 37 . 7/5
The cold realization that this hasn't been updated in 4 years.
Good one though, I love it. It is very creative.
Killrcook chapter 3 . 6/25
His lips curled into a smug smirk. It looked like Kagome had become his bolthole.
... I read this a "buthole" .'
princess yukiko chapter 29 . 3/6
i absolutely love this story! the relationship between Kagome and Sesshoumaru is so cute, funny, sweet and just perfect! i even love the sadistic mother! and i really want to know inuyasha's role. i really do hope you come back and finish this story one day! I'll b patiently waiting!
riotgirl2005 chapter 37 . 12/26/2016
i love this story so far! and i'm really curious about inuyasha's role in this! it seems like he's snuck his way into the fortress but idk! and i love the family dynamic ! i hope you come back to finish this story some time! :)
Guest chapter 37 . 11/19/2016
This is an amazing story, it doesn't go straight into heated romance and lemons but goes into fine detail about the relationship between kagome and sesshomaru. While keeping you entertained with the plot as it thickens just right. The pace is done just right were it's not consistent of pure battle after battle or lemon after lemon, it's mixed beautifully and I would love to read more when you get around to it. This is definitely the finer story compared to other ones.
Guest chapter 26 . 9/21/2016
I love this! It's very well written, you have some wonderful very likeable characters, especially Kagome and Sesshomaru, with some great humour quite well placed throughout your story. I adore your portrayal of Sesshomaru. He's his usual arrogant self yet I love his soft moments with Kagome and his innate fear of his mum is hilarious. It was funny how he left Kagome to defend herself during their first introduction while boring a hole in his mum's painting. From the very beginning, I've been having so much fun reading this. I love your unique twists to the story, good suspense, and some nice unexpected touches...like Bankotsu and Jakotsu being on the side of good for once (or well, on Sesshomaru's side anyways as they're with Nami). It's great you brought them in as they can be interesting characters who're too often overlooked. It was nice to see a grudging respect and friendship form between Kagome and Kagura too. Even if Kagura may end up having ties to a certain spider as these stories often go. I look forward to reading the rest of this story later but wanted to drop you a note to thank you for this lovely story and share my thoughts. Oh, and hope you're well and that you get to finish this awesome story one day. Thanks!
estrela jem chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
This is one of the best stories I've read in a very long while! Thanks!
estrela jem chapter 37 . 3/10/2016
LOL I love this story! I hope you eventually continue! I will be waiting XD
Discogrl23 chapter 22 . 1/15/2016
Hi! Discogrl23 here! Instead of 37 chapters, could you make it 73, but make like, 40 chapters with only one word! That would be hilarious for a trick! Then say ,"So di you like the long chapter? If so, then plz review!" lol! I would laugh my ass off p.s. I lived this chapter! Lets just hope that you have a lemon for Sesshy and Kagome! And why do people call Kagome 'Kags'? It sounds like they want to call her 'hag'! And I find that to be degrading mikos and IM A PRIESTESS!Butluv this chapter nonetheless!
Sophie chapter 28 . 1/15/2016
Nooooooooo, I was just beginning to like that Kagura was awesome, now she has to be all evil!
Kimmiko T chapter 37 . 1/7/2016
I really love this story!
Please update really soon!
Thanx!
agathasakura02 chapter 37 . 12/3/2015
I would love it if u continued with the story...i really like the last chapter
natkyolee chapter 37 . 11/29/2015
Liking how the story is going really interesting plot...
aryaputra chapter 21 . 11/8/2015
Maaa

I think the moment I really, truly fell in love with your Sesshoumaru is when he tried to get her to understand. The fact that he disregards his pride and tries to plead to her is... touching and quite different.

Of all the Seshoumaru's I've read about, I think even I could fall for this one.

Loving this more and more,
~ArYa~
Maryah2121 chapter 37 . 9/29/2015
I love it's story I hope the advantages r not done. Hope that u will give more chapters to this adventure soon.