Reviews for In From the Cold
mtnikolle chapter 37 . 2/14
I love Nami! I'm enjoying her very much - especially that visual of a streaking, toddler Sesshomaru!
mtnikolle chapter 36 . 2/14
That is a fascinating turn. I had just been wondering why Miroku was in the story, and I've definitely never seen Hojo used this way before!
gaarasgirl93 chapter 37 . 2/5
I really really really like this story. Update soon!
DreamTrance14 chapter 37 . 1/18
Nooooooooo! U need to update! I want to see what happens next!
pmm chapter 37 . 12/23/2013
love to read more, all to funny, I laugh my butt off.
paula chapter 37 . 12/14/2013
looking forward to more!
kage kitsune 14 chapter 37 . 10/21/2013
Awesome chapter. Couldn't stop laughing at the ending. Can't wait to read more...
trainheartnet13 chapter 37 . 10/2/2013
I love this story! I can't wait to see how ryuuka takes to kagome. And am I sensing some implied bankotsu Kagura vibes?
Wonderful job! I patiently await the next u
Lavenderflowers chapter 37 . 9/28/2013
Im loving this story more and more.
ReddenedBlade chapter 37 . 9/24/2013
This is complete perfection..action, romance and humor all in one. I'm intrigued to know how this story ends..I can't wait to read of Kagome's immense power. Keep up the amazing work!
CelticDragon0 chapter 36 . 9/11/2013
"When the Mating Mark is placed, there is traditionally a celebration," Sesshoumaru explained, "Because I am the air to the West, (the heir to the West)
CelticDragon0 chapter 25 . 9/11/2013
"It is endued with my youki," Sesshoumaru explained, (imbued?) LOVE THE STORY!
OrihimeKurosakiInoue chapter 37 . 9/8/2013
Aha Kagome Cant Win For Losing She Got In A Good Laugh Only To Be Laughed At By Sesshomaru Because Of Her Wearing A 12 Layered ... Kimono & Is That A Connection I See Between Bankotsu & Kagura Lol Great Chap :)
Updatee Soon !
XxPamCakesxX chapter 16 . 9/4/2013
I must say..i usually wait until the last chapter written to comment so that I'm all caught up but i ABSOLUTELY LOVE this story! I've always been more of an Inu Kag fan but I'm loving Sass and her! You have an amazing way of writing...
CelticDragon0 chapter 37 . 9/4/2013