Reviews for Bleeding Daylight
Micca chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
I am not sure what dark tower is (book perhaps )

But this is a powerful and graceful look at

Peter and Olivia you have created a haunting possibility

of what could be

CorwinOfAmber chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Just found this and I loved it. You did a wonderful job of blending the style of the Dark Tower books with recognizable Peter and Olivia. Love it!
drizzlyNovemberInMySoul chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
so beautiful!

Got a lot of awesome pictures in my mind right now...

sometimes I even forget they didn't show something like that on Fringe

it fits perfectly
Ellie12 chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
The idea of a limbo between the two universes was interesting, and worked well here. I really liked the slow coping of Olivia, and the development between her and Peter. Your use of language was wonderful.
Star1086 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
My god. Loved loved loved this piece. The language is beautiful. The characters spot on. Peter with a six shooter? joygasm
bluestones1 chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
amazing. stark, beautiful and amazing.
wongwizard101 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
This might be one of the beset fanfictions I've ever read - and I don't just mean in the Fringe fandom. Your imagery is perfect and though I was a little skeptical of a (sorta) Dark Tower crossover (as much as I like it) it worked so well. Now I'm off to read your other stories :)
Viktorija chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
It's such a beautiful story. I loved the poetic tint. Your writing is just amazing!
Elialys chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I've read this last night on my Ipod, and I was too incoherent to write a review from there. This is absolutely GORGEOUS. The imagery in this story is breathtaking, sincerely, one of the most beautiful fic I have ever read, and I have been reading fics for years. It is set in a AU world, but your characterization is so perfect, I could see them. The ending was so intense and gorgeous, you simply killed me. And I so agree with your last line. It was always love indeed.

Fantastic, fantastic work. Thank you so much for sharing with us.

*Elialys*
comity chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I just wanted to say this is the most beautifully written fic I've read in years. Thank u for writing and posting it.
bluestones chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I've read 100's of fringe stories, some were good, most are simply just ok. But sometimes there is one that is truly inspired. The dialogue between peter and olivia are spot on and as a huge fan of the Dark Tower I think that the descriptions of the weight station and mid-world are just about perfect. Thank you so much.
Aimee chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
So Freaking in love with this. Dark Tower/Fringe is so natural. Thanks, it was enjoyed!
killmotion chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Wow. I am literally in awe at how breathtakingly beautiful this is! I seriously need to read this Dark Tower series. People compare it all the time and I love alternate universes so it sounds right up my alley.

And I agree the love is the best response she needs, not fear.

In all honesty, I have a theory the end of s3 will end up with Olivia in another universe again...perhaps this time a third one. She goes by accident, perhaps. I mean they have to keep up with the theme! They did it for the end of s1 and s2, it would parallel nicely. I'm in love with the idea of a third universe. The best things come in threes, after all.