Reviews for Becoming a Demon?
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
please write more of this story it's varey good and wood like to read more of it
antoninjohn chapter 15 . 11/20/2016
Nice
Guest chapter 15 . 8/31/2016
please write more of this story
mari47405 chapter 15 . 8/9/2016
I love this story. Can you please continue it.
Gold Testament chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
Danzo would admit to so many failures, and yet still believe himself a better kage than Hiruzen. His ideal shinobi world is more like the Aburame's insect hives.
Bloody-Asphode11 chapter 15 . 7/1/2016
This is as good as as your Out Of The Unknown fic
Too bad it's on hiatus... I honestly love demonic Naruto stories if written well like this on is.

While my favorite is the Starwars crossover I happen to like this one too and hope you have the inspiration to update this beauty too.
I await said updates eagerly
Silver Sentinel chapter 15 . 4/15/2016
I don't normally review stories, but man this one caught my eye the most. I love the plot and how well written it is. I can't believe it hasn't been continued. Please if you can try and update I really want to know what happens.
chris chapter 15 . 2/15/2016
keep on writing
Guest chapter 15 . 8/11/2015
the fox who will not go way and the not some fool
Guest chapter 15 . 6/6/2015
Yaio fanboy
Hecseferblade chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
This is a really good story, hope you come back to it soon
a chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
Good write more
mythics101 chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
I gotta say this is a very exciting and interesting story. Naruto is a badass, seriously, escaping a shinobi prison at 8 is definitely not something that is a minor achievement. Sure there were a couple handicaps given but how else was he suppose to be able to escape. I find the plot to be overall good and interesting and I look forward to how Naruto progresses as a demon mix. It is disappointing that this story is on hiatus but I have hope you will continue to update this story. Great story and the writing is good, hope you continue this story soon.
Leeroy chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
it was nice
Lord Asmodeus chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Naruto...

Is pathetic and weak.

He has 'strength' but is unable to effectively and efficiently utilize the power.

Far too constricted by morality for my liking.