Reviews for Becoming a Demon?
Hecseferblade chapter 15 . 3/14
This is a really good story, hope you come back to it soon
a chapter 15 . 1/19
Good write more
mythics101 chapter 15 . 11/2/2014
I gotta say this is a very exciting and interesting story. Naruto is a badass, seriously, escaping a shinobi prison at 8 is definitely not something that is a minor achievement. Sure there were a couple handicaps given but how else was he suppose to be able to escape. I find the plot to be overall good and interesting and I look forward to how Naruto progresses as a demon mix. It is disappointing that this story is on hiatus but I have hope you will continue to update this story. Great story and the writing is good, hope you continue this story soon.
Leeroy chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
it was nice
Lord Asmodeus chapter 14 . 7/13/2014
Naruto...

Is pathetic and weak.

He has 'strength' but is unable to effectively and efficiently utilize the power.

Far too constricted by morality for my liking.
Lord Asmodeus chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
I would be happy even if Naruto was tortured for eternity.

Cannon Naruto is annoying as hell, and since this is exact replica of Cannon he should be tortured for eternity as well.
Lord Mortensen chapter 15 . 5/27/2014
Awesome! please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
TOO MUCH detail NOT enough story over all its ok
Guest chapter 15 . 12/3/2013
supert history
Ragnarokna chapter 15 . 11/19/2013
Story really captivating, the irony and the cumulation of neglect from the sandaime create a new naruto who will have a different outlook in life, from the happy-go-lucky canon. He will not forgive and forget easily and know the law of the fittest kill-or-be-killed during his time in prison.
Good fics, hope you will find the inspiration to finished it and end the hiatus.
thestorymaker2 chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
Please update soo god
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 15 . 8/20/2013
Noooooooooo update!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 7 . 8/20/2013
Finally it's getting good hope Naruto seeks vengeance on the leaf village!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
So far it sucks!
Ez21 chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
This is interesting, will any inuyasha characters come into it, will the pairing be slash?