Reviews for Love You Like A Starfish
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Saw your story rec'd on Fictionators and am so glad I listened. Loved the third person, loved the characters, loved how you took a frequently used (maybe even overdone) roadblock of the lost phone without it being cliche in any way.
twiquarius chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
sweet little O/S
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Sweet :)

I loved it!

Thanks a bunch!
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love it! SO fantastic! :)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Found on lemonade stand. Loving like a starfish
CommaQueen2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was so beautiful! I loved it.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I think you know that I loved this. A lot! it was so much more than just a lemon.

I loved Bella's quirks. And her confidence in Edward.

Oh, and Edward! *sigh* You definitely got that soulful musician feel down.

Loved it and thank you for sharing this with us!

xoxo

Mel
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I saw this rec'd on The Lemonade Stand's facebook page. I had a few minutes and wanted something short quick to read.

It's hard to explain how much I enjoy your writing. I finished Firefly In Summer a few weeks ago and I catch myself wanting to go back and read it again. Yeah, it was that great.

Love You Like A Starfish is excellent. So much said, so many varied feelings all thru so few words. So I believe fewer words say more here. Excellent, endearing Edward and I3U like a starfish!

Thanks for writing for our fandom!

Elaine - sparkledamnu on twitter Sparkle Damnu Phillips on FaceBook
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aw, beautiful, bb!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You've painted such a beautiful picture of their beginning, middle and end, including the highs and lows, in one short chapter that I don't feel like I've missed anything! Brilliant, darlin'!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
As much as I love complete chaptered stories it's nice to break it up and read short, sweet love stories, too! Thank you for this one. ;)
tracieo chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I love this fic so much - I read it forever ago, but reread it from time to time...I listened to the song, and fell in love it, too, so thanks for that!
keyboardkath chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love this fic like an ocean loves the shoreline. :)
biblepam chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
sweet story... was on MsEm's Highly Recommended Completed Twilight Fics.. enjoyed reading it.. Pam b.
Nitefall-sac chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Such a sweet story. I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you!
91 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »