Reviews for Love You Like A Starfish
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
You packed a lot into that little piece. I liked it!
Just Sus chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I loved this story! Like a starfish...
KL93 chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
yay for happy endings! :)
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was awesome and I hope you won! I was almost scared for a bit when Edward yelled at Bella thinking she was Aro, and when Bella disappeared I feared the worst...that maybe she was the one who was sick or something. But it all worked out in the end and these two are where they both belong. Loved the story, wish it were longer!
Fictionators chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
The Fictionators - has featured your story on our site for the week of 5/18/2012.

Thanks, we really appreciate your contribution to the fandom :)

Songster for the Fictionators
farawaymomo chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
Saw your story rec'd on Fictionators and am so glad I listened. Loved the third person, loved the characters, loved how you took a frequently used (maybe even overdone) roadblock of the lost phone without it being cliche in any way.
twiquarius chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
sweet little O/S
Crazybee3 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Sweet :)

I loved it!

Thanks a bunch!
NeeNee246 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love it! SO fantastic! :)
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
Found on lemonade stand. Loving like a starfish
CommaQueen2 chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
This was so beautiful! I loved it.
Edmazing chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I think you know that I loved this. A lot! it was so much more than just a lemon.

I loved Bella's quirks. And her confidence in Edward.

Oh, and Edward! *sigh* You definitely got that soulful musician feel down.

Loved it and thank you for sharing this with us!

xoxo

Mel
sparkledamnu chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I saw this rec'd on The Lemonade Stand's facebook page. I had a few minutes and wanted something short quick to read.

It's hard to explain how much I enjoy your writing. I finished Firefly In Summer a few weeks ago and I catch myself wanting to go back and read it again. Yeah, it was that great.

Love You Like A Starfish is excellent. So much said, so many varied feelings all thru so few words. So I believe fewer words say more here. Excellent, endearing Edward and I3U like a starfish!

Thanks for writing for our fandom!

Elaine - sparkledamnu on twitter Sparkle Damnu Phillips on FaceBook
sweetmama77 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Aw, beautiful, bb!
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You've painted such a beautiful picture of their beginning, middle and end, including the highs and lows, in one short chapter that I don't feel like I've missed anything! Brilliant, darlin'!
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »