Reviews for Love You Like A Starfish
Nitefall-sac chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Such a sweet story. I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you!
NPakus chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So sweet! I loved this little snippet of their lives. Short, but had so much depth.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Love the story, but I love your writing, so it was a bonus for me. Thanks! Loved it :)
Valleegrl chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
What a great little story. Loved it.
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Loved it! Very cute :)
lionola chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Great story, love it!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
So amazing, I can't even say...Just wow :] One of the best one-shots I've ever read. Great writing. One of your other stories was recommended to me, but I decided to read this first :] A wonderful choice!
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I am not a short story writer, so I am always impressed when someone can tell such a complete story in so few words
Cina's chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow loved it like a starfish too
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
very nicely done! thanks for sharing.
Violhaine chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Wow...that was one of the sweetest versions of Bella I've ever read and I'll sheepishly admit that I spent the entire time wondering what it meant to "Love you like a starfish." It was like a itch in the head and then the simple, obvious explanation at the end. Just wonderful.

The story also points out how dependent we are on technology. Edward almost lost her when he lost his phone. Prior to smart phones we used to remember a lot of phone numbers but these days I couldn't rattle off the numbers of anybody I've got listed under emergency contacts. It's improved our lives but also made us lazy and that's a shame. Anyway, you nailed the Fic a Pic. Thanks!

Violhaine
Daintress chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Very sweet!
Rebadams7 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Lovley!
M474 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
that was great, wow! sweet but not gross, lovely and pretty almost, but didn't hurt my teeth. well done I think! how easy it was to root for these two and love them a little, gosh, I just liked it so
AliceImWunderland chapter 1 . 7/19/2011