Reviews for Love You Like A Starfish
Rita01tx chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You've painted such a beautiful picture of their beginning, middle and end, including the highs and lows, in one short chapter that I don't feel like I've missed anything! Brilliant, darlin'!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
As much as I love complete chaptered stories it's nice to break it up and read short, sweet love stories, too! Thank you for this one. ;)
tracieo chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I love this fic so much - I read it forever ago, but reread it from time to time...I listened to the song, and fell in love it, too, so thanks for that!
keyboardkath chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
I love this fic like an ocean loves the shoreline. :)
biblepam chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
sweet story... was on MsEm's Highly Recommended Completed Twilight Fics.. enjoyed reading it.. Pam b.
Nitefall-sac chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Such a sweet story. I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you!
NPakus chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
So sweet! I loved this little snippet of their lives. Short, but had so much depth.
bella0609 chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Love the story, but I love your writing, so it was a bonus for me. Thanks! Loved it :)
Valleegrl chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
What a great little story. Loved it.
Elsiii93 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
Loved it! Very cute :)
lionola chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Great story, love it!
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
So amazing, I can't even say...Just wow :] One of the best one-shots I've ever read. Great writing. One of your other stories was recommended to me, but I decided to read this first :] A wonderful choice!
2old4fanfic chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
I am not a short story writer, so I am always impressed when someone can tell such a complete story in so few words
Cina's chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Wow loved it like a starfish too
TheRugbymom chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
very nicely done! thanks for sharing.
97 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »