Reviews for Love You Like A Starfish
AlexandraBurniese chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Ahhh yes. Now that was sweet. Keep them coming!
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
love the romantics! i adored this o/s! thanks for sharing
Ellie Aluinn chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Loved it!
reesessweetie chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
love this sooo much! saw this recced on a different forest in the campfire about which o/s should be a full story. i would love to see this become a multi-chaptered story also. great job with this!
Kasa15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
momma23 chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
ahhh great story! I know it's a o/s but...
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
That was so sweet, good that bella changed her mind. She can always go back to teaching once the tour is over, or they are both settled down. Loved it. U could add a few more chapters, it would make a good story
jewles622 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh man this has to be one of the sweetest stories ever! You truly melted my heart sweetie... excellent work- you rock my socks 3!
amwine chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
I love it! I can't believe every little thing that could go wrong did...but they kept fighting and they made it through. I was really worried when Edward talked to Bella, but thought it was Aro. I am so glad that Bella knew better. Great story...thanks so much!
dreamerbabylioness chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Beaauutiful! Absolutely loved it. Thanks so much for writing this sweet, funny, cute and absolutely endearing fic. Amazing!
texas princess chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
this was absolutely precious. i loved all of it. maybe we can see more of these 2 in the future?

xoxo
MaggieCullen192 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Aww how adorable (: I loved this! So cute!
k1942 chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Thanks so much for a lovely story. I'm not the least bit embarassed to tell you, Ilove a happy ending, so there! That's more than we get, sometimes, but it's what we all want.
KYGirltwo chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Outstanding! I loved it and your writing has such a different tone than what I read. Can't wait to check out more of your stories. Thank you for sharing your words.
songster chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Very well done. One shots are not easy. There always seems to be too many elements to get them resolved in one chapter, but you did it beautifully. I had a clear sense of the main characters and the storyline pulled together in a realistic, sweet and sexy way.
92 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »