Reviews for Love You Like A Starfish
mgefanfiction chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
So sweet!
lizf22 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
gawd this was precious and lovely. the highs were so sexy and the lows, quiet and sweet. such a nice job! xo
spanglemaker9 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Hey, I just wanted to come back now that the contest has wrapped up and tell you how much I LOVED this one-shot. It was one of my absolute favorites. Thanks so much for writing it for the contest!
denverpopcorn chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Hi! This was sticky sweet goodness. It was a simple, well-done premise with lots of pretty words and heart.

I most loved their making love under a Clementine tree, on a NYC rooftop.

Thanks for writing.

dp
xtothey chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
This was really good! This is the only other thing of yours that I've read besides Firefly. Great job!
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Loved it!
MamaJoyof3 chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
Sweet story!
katinki chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
oh, i liked this! very nice. i really like the choice of 3rd person narration, too. it just adds something extra, ya know? thanks for writing and good luck in the contest!

-k
americnxidiot chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
oh so precious. i really want to listen to that song now, because that lyrics is really just adorable, and you used it in an adorable way :)
givemehotknives chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
this was adorable! i really really enjoyed it :D
kmm122 chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
What a sweet story! I enjoyed this!
alextraviolet chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
this was an amazing story. thanks for sharing
darkinque chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This one-shot was incredible. I don't even know what to say other than I completely loved it! Amazing story, with amazing characters and an amazing connection. Just makes me happy :-)
LifeInTheSnow chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Omigosh, whoa! Really lovely. I LOVE that you didn't go for easy melodrama with the Aro/Bella phone call mix-up... so much sweeter this way. And I love a story told through glimpses and flashes. Perfect for a one-shot.
faireyfan chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
*Sigh* You know I adore this. It's such a sweet story. I love how you avoid cliches and create believable characters and convincing situations. So good. It also makes me want all this snow to melt so I can start thinking of what to plant in my garden :)

Thank you so much for sharing, and for trusting me with your words.
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »