Reviews for Deceptions
twinkletin24 chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
so question is he with faye now? that kinda sucks because she is kinda like the sloppy seconds
lilconfused82 chapter 8 . 2/10/2005
o.O
teardrops2m chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Good fic. Altho I think you need to add an epiloge or something to it. I want to know what was in the safe as well as what happened to Spike & Faye.
Kendra Luehr chapter 8 . 4/19/2004
Aww! How sad! *( I don't really care that much that Julia died since I'm honestly not a Julia fan, but that was so sad for poor Spike! . Sorry, lol...w/e affects him makes me sad, hahaha. I thought it was very well-written, suspenseful, dramatic, & all that good stuff that makes an awesome fic! Keep writing! ,
my fragile trust chapter 8 . 4/4/2004
Well I'll be damned, Ms. Julie. I have to say the first thing I noticed as I reread this entire fic is how your writing progressively changed. It went from almost strictly dialogue (but witty and almost happy in a morbid kind of way) to plot, thick without speech, but full of words. The second to last chapter I greatly enjoyed, for some reason. As I was reading I had one of those moments where you literally *feel* entertained. And the last chapter was perfect. Before I even began reading it, I knew Julia's fate, because I know you. She must always die in the end. Your character analysis became more accurate as the plot progressed as well. I think that you did a good job with the humor, but it wasn't until the latter chapters did I feel like it was true to their characters. Especially Julia. Because we really have no sense of her true being. So we can merely guess; and I give you kudos because I believe you did a fine job capturing her. Part of fanfiction is taking a character that truly is not ours; therefore, we can only summarize that individual, rather than let them grow as our own. Since Julia is a mystery, it must have been like taking invisible air in your palm and stuffing it into a balloon. (Wow that is a terrible analogy, and if you understand it I commend you.)
Okay to sound more Elise like...WHE I got The Strokes bit. Very clever, combination...*12-51*-82. Hehe and you used picturesque! Love that word. Oh and at first when Spike was saying he wanted to save her, I Want To Save You starting playin' in my head. I'm beginning to think I know you too well Julie. Wait, what am I saying. NEVER! *huggles, pats on back, gropes* I mean...
Anyway, I LURVED IT! You did wonderful! Okay this is way too long. I'm done talking, really.
MUAH!
The one and only raining King...haha reigning (get my idiot-boy pun?)
Kelsmo
Life is but a Dream2000 chapter 8 . 3/31/2004
Oh...my...God...*breaks down crying for about two minutes, rolling around on the ground and beating the floor*
*Stops and sits back up at the keyboard* I'm good now. But those tears were not only for Julia and Spike, (You're the only one I know who can write it THIS well), but also for the fact that this story is DONE! OVER! I have nothing left to look forward to! *sighs* But you ended it beautifly as always.
Thank you for writing "Deceptions" PimpMasta Popo! Hope you do more Cowboy Bebop soon! _
"Dreaming is the only place where we all can be safly and silently insane."
Life is but a Drea 0
Kendra Luehr chapter 7 . 3/6/2004
Wow! I luv it! Ur fic rawks! P This is the 1st fic where I actually LIKE Julia, lmao. She seemz kinda like Faye, so i guess that's y she's so kool. They've even seemed 2 switch roles, but w/e...it's all good. Update ASAP! ,
Kendra Luehr chapter 6 . 3/6/2004
Wow, this is GR8! So glad u updated! I never thought I'd read a fic where Spike wuz a complete bastard, heh. -.-'
Life is but a Dream2000 chapter 7 . 1/28/2004
Thank you! thankyouthankyouthankyou! You UPDATED! Yay! *does odd little happy dance* And of course, you didn't let me down! Although it was a bit short, most good chapters are! Plus, scrolling down too much can be a hassel! SERIOUSLY! Neve a dull moment with you PimpMasta! Keep up the good work!
Life is but a Dream PS. Thanks for the dedication! *smiles sheepishly and goes into Miss America wave* _
Brigidforest chapter 7 . 1/25/2004
whoo, i just finished reading. other than the fact i felt that you kind of went so fast telling the story, i like it. : Julia's attitude is fun and Spike's evilness makes sexy ;) good stuff.
Ignobility chapter 6 . 11/13/2003
Nice chapter a lot of twistie turney thingies...pretty cool

Well...like usual i don't have anything to say lol...but anyway, hope ur having fun wit the story O.o i know that sounds weird but w/e

Peace
Life is but a Dream2000 chapter 6 . 11/4/2003
Hey dude!

Wow you finally updated! But then again, I've been off here for God knows HOW long! But now I'm catching up nad you're first on my list! SO what do I have to say to this? AWESOME! WRITE MORE NOW! _ Please!

Anyway, gotta run!

Life is but a Drea 0
Lou pimpin chapter 1 . 10/17/2003
hi my name is Lou pimpin. You have a dog in your basement. buy some dog food and put it in the basement. You didn't know u had a dog because i kept it realy quiet.
Sparkle85 chapter 6 . 10/15/2003
AH, AN UPDATE. FINALLY! I love the twist this fic has taken. Who would have ever thought? Continue sooner, been waiting for an update on this fic for like EVER! UPDATE SOONER!
Kendra Luehr chapter 5 . 8/2/2003
YES! _ Lol, it wuz NOT corny! NOW we're getting sumwhere! Lol, FREEZE, U SCUMBAG! Heehee. - Gr8 job!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »