Reviews for I Always
Amber Jackson chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
This is good c: x
Linx25 chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
i thought it was amazing! i loved the way you can like... feel what clyde feels, if you know what i mean! you are such a talented writer!
Evil-Muffin-ator chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I don't think this was too OOC - maybe just a little bit, but not much. It was so sweet, though, I loved it and I think you should do a sequel of what Rani's thinking when she hears it. I think that would be awesome xD
MayFairy chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
i didn't think it was too OOC! it was really cute.
CountryGrl chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Well that just made one of my favourite bits of that whole series even better! So, so perfect. I did have some sort of idea about a oneshot from that line back when I watched it, but never got round to it. Probably never will. Besides, this fills that little slot perfectly. I don't think it was OOC at all - Clyde wouldn't have said all that and he didn't, but I am now positive that that is exactly what he was thinking! Heartbreakingly lovely! No tears, but damned close. Aww, and only two fics ago I said I'd found my favourite as well. Can I have a favourite Rani POV and a favourite Clyde POV? Now you'd better not wrote any more or I'll have to think of more excuses to have them all as my favourites! ;) I'm kidding of course don't stop I need my Clyde/Rani! -flails-
gg chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
*sobs*

I love it :)

maybe you could to a fic to what happens when clyde is rescued and Rani hears this?

Or When Sarah Jane see's him say this through the TV?

Martha Smith-Jones
Pendragon2601 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Oh that is just so sad. Poor Clyde. :(

I love this fic a lot. Please write more like this, it was brilliant! :)
balfies chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
For the three or so seconds this takes in the episode, I think you phrased exactly what I was screaming at him when I watched it.

Really well put together - short, straight and to the point :) You made really good use of the time space allowed and stuff.

Overall: YAY IT WAS GOOD I LOVED IT and stuff.
DannyP chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Oh, wow, this is really great! I love how you manage to show how much he loves her, without making it too cheesy. And you let him stumble over what he wants to say, he doesn't get it as perfect as he wants it to be, and that's just SO Clyde! Really, a beautiful, if short, peice of work.