Reviews for Nine Months
GeneHuntsGirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Heey :D; this story is really good and your really good at writing, im now addicted to trying to read the rest of your stories :D x 3 *laurenn* x 3
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
What a wonderful idea - the "True" dance brought to its proper conclusion, with the child born of that night eventually bringing Gene and Alex back together again. I'm afraid Gene messing up their reunion is very true to character, but that fact that Alex found him in her flat, show how much he missed her. And the ending is heartwarming. Thank you, and I hope you did well in the mock.
Jazzola chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Aww... that is so sweet! I love it :D Thank you so much for this!

Jazzola :D
icingsugar chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
(Megan from FB)

This was so good! Wonderfully written, sensitive and heartbreaking too. I was scared for a moment he wouldn't return to see his baby but he did 3
Eleantris chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This is brilliant! Definitely not too heavy on the description, it's fantastic writing. And a very unique idea - please write more!

X D
EightEminus chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Beckykins chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
This is adorable, please, more!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
What a unique original story. Can't be just a one shot. We need to know what they eventually call her. So happy that there is a happy ending and gene remembers the perfect night. Thanks for writing but I would love a bit more.