Reviews for Into the World of Pokemon
Hibiki Fujiyama chapter 5 . 1/4/2014
I have magically stumbled on to fanfiction and found this amazing story! I don't see many stories like this and I like how you do these types of stories! Have you seen Sword Art Online? You should definitely watch it and do a story like this one! Oh, and I have read your Detective Conan story "Into the World of Detective Conan" and I liked it. You have inspired me, as a writer, so I hope you will keep doing this sometime in the future!

I just LOVE Pokemon, too!
My favorite Pokemon is also Eevee! They are so cute!
You have given me inspiration to write stories. Maybe you could make your stories better. I don't know what you are going to do, but this is your story and I certainly hope you will finish it!
- Artemis's Hunter Candace
rebekka chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
can you do chapter please?
nerdybunny1206 chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Good story so far! Its AWESOME! Update soon!
fuyukochii chapter 2 . 4/21/2013
Is this based on anime or manga or the games? ;v; I like how you always write about going into another world. I like imagining myself going into different animes worlds too. /sob\
Jero1331 chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
I really do like this story so could you please update. I do enjoy the other stories you have and would hate to see this one unfinished
Kami-candi chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
Continue ;)
KaseyKay10 chapter 5 . 3/28/2011
I like this story so far

I can't wait until you update

so please update soon :)
AngelOfFluffiness chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
That was an awesome chapter! You need to quit messing up, bad Chelsea! Anyway, I can't wait to see what happens next!

Angela
Mysteryfan17 chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
You already have your 50 so I don't have to feel bad at waiving the question. I thought you did a good job on this...and you only typed for half a day? You type waaaaay faster than me even if you are going on the episodes. I thought having Eevee tackle Brock was funny...I bet he will prefer Eevee's method to Croagunk's once he's gone through a few Poison Jabs. Anyway, can't wait for the battle. 5/5

As to your questions...Black...because I want Reshiram (I just find myself drawn to most fire types), but my starter will most defiantly be Snivy.
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
finally! The Pokemon gang gets together and(once again) defeats Team Rocket!...sometimes they're also annoying...well just alittle
Julia chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
I'm the 47th review! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy! Happiness! Why did u say pikabee? What the heck there's no b in pikachu!
Kyosplosion chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
I'm getting White! And Oshawott rocks the house! *shot*
loo shuenpi chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
U LUCKY BABOON!I WANNA GET THOSE GAMES 2!GIMME!AND AHH...GREAT JOB
Anni-chan290595 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
the charpter was very cool

brock (german: Rocko) hahaha

it's still fun with him.

keep writing and update soon

KLette

Do you have the season black and white?

here just 'sinnoh ligue victors' appeared...

I have got Pokemon Black Edition

it' so cool
MiHaRu96 chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
Ahaha Brock is pwned by Eevee... lols :D Haha its gonna be an exciting adventure when brock and ash joins in... :D Looking forward to the next chapter... oh and pls update the DC one too... I miss it... :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »