Reviews for Frozen In Time
Walle ras chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Read my book invasion of the Gorks on booksie and buy it upon release.
Knight Writer 95 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wow! Awesome fic. The first chapter was a bit short for my tastes but I can't wait to see where this will go. Keep it up!
Nerdvana chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Yay! The tenth doctor is DEFINITELY my favorite! :D
I loved it and am sooooooooo gonna read the others ;)
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Wow, awesome. Now I'm gunna go and read the rest of them .
Da Games Elite chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Oh my god, this was fun. It was well-written, felt intense and tight, and all around was enjoyable. I wonder if you're going to include other time travelers from other time traveling stories in this one, even as gags for a bit. I would get a kick if Groundhog's Day was somehow involved. _
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
The Doctor and Marty?This is going to be fun!
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Darn time-traveling robots. They always rain on your parade.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Ten and Doc Brown are so much alike. I'd love to see them meet.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Doctor Who and Back to the future? Must not squeal like a fangirl!
SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Interesting cross, guess I'll checkout the next now
The Original Marisa chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I was so glad to come across this series. I'm a little surprised how few DW/BttF crossovers there are here - though perhaps some of them are hidden away in either section, predating the crossover system. xD

I love both of these, so it was great to see a crossover, and an extra bonus that it's well written and seems to be well planned. I'm actually already up to "Zombie in Z Minor" as far as reading goes and I'm really enjoying so far.

The stories are excellent - I love the episodic nature of your series along with the story are you're building, and you've got a clean, refined way of telling a story. I like an author who knows how to get to the point. I'd say your only weakness is pacing - it feels like the first two stories went by way too fast, but it looks like you're getting better with each episode.

I look forward to more :)
Bookdust chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Bravo! Just gets better and better. The reference to the Fob Watch? Oh man, brilliant!
Bookdust chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I like the interactions between the two. I don't consider myself an expert on these characters. But from my perspective you write them beautifully, anytime I find myself thinking: "Oh Marty would do this." He does it, same goes for the Doctor.

And again the pacing, amazing.
Bookdust chapter 2 . 8/17/2011
Okay the first chapter was good. But this is just got awesome. You write both character's very well. I totally believe that Marty would take a swing at someone in this kind of situation. The detail was better here too. You didn't over do it, but you better conveyed what was happening. The action was excellent and very tense, sucked me in. A real "Page Turner." Keep up the good work. ; )
Bookdust chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
An excellent start. From what I can tell you've found a good place to launch from. Your character's motivations make sense. Your pacing is good. My only issue is that I could use a little more detail. And while I'm sure it gets addressed in later chapters I was confused what exactly happened to Jennifer. So a little more detail but the rest is just great. Keep up the good work.