Reviews for Frozen In Time
K.J. Bollinger chapter 4 . 10/22/2015
Really Great!
Annienygma chapter 4 . 10/8/2015
Ooh I like this. Kinda surprised that The Doctor took to the fact that Marty and Jennifer were time travelers as well as he did though.
Walle ras chapter 4 . 11/11/2014
Read my book invasion of the Gorks on booksie and buy it upon release.
Knight Writer 95 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Wow! Awesome fic. The first chapter was a bit short for my tastes but I can't wait to see where this will go. Keep it up!
Nerdvana chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Yay! The tenth doctor is DEFINITELY my favorite! :D
I loved it and am sooooooooo gonna read the others ;)
InTheNameOfSanity chapter 4 . 8/4/2012
Wow, awesome. Now I'm gunna go and read the rest of them .
Da Games Elite chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Oh my god, this was fun. It was well-written, felt intense and tight, and all around was enjoyable. I wonder if you're going to include other time travelers from other time traveling stories in this one, even as gags for a bit. I would get a kick if Groundhog's Day was somehow involved. _
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
The Doctor and Marty?This is going to be fun!
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Darn time-traveling robots. They always rain on your parade.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
Ten and Doc Brown are so much alike. I'd love to see them meet.
NormalityIsNonexistent chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
Doctor Who and Back to the future? Must not squeal like a fangirl!
SeanHicks4 chapter 4 . 11/26/2011
Interesting cross, guess I'll checkout the next now
The Original Marisa chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I was so glad to come across this series. I'm a little surprised how few DW/BttF crossovers there are here - though perhaps some of them are hidden away in either section, predating the crossover system. xD

I love both of these, so it was great to see a crossover, and an extra bonus that it's well written and seems to be well planned. I'm actually already up to "Zombie in Z Minor" as far as reading goes and I'm really enjoying so far.

The stories are excellent - I love the episodic nature of your series along with the story are you're building, and you've got a clean, refined way of telling a story. I like an author who knows how to get to the point. I'd say your only weakness is pacing - it feels like the first two stories went by way too fast, but it looks like you're getting better with each episode.

I look forward to more :)
Bookdust chapter 4 . 8/17/2011
Bravo! Just gets better and better. The reference to the Fob Watch? Oh man, brilliant!
Bookdust chapter 3 . 8/17/2011
I like the interactions between the two. I don't consider myself an expert on these characters. But from my perspective you write them beautifully, anytime I find myself thinking: "Oh Marty would do this." He does it, same goes for the Doctor.

And again the pacing, amazing.