Reviews for Sai and Sunglasses
Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!
GabbyTib chapter 18 . 6/6/2012
Ah, nice I love it :D Love, GabbyTib
Justthatnerdygirl chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
I remember that interview with Darren! When he was talking about being a camp counselor.
Mrs.Criss chapter 2 . 10/17/2011
D'awww 3 I love this so far!
Bailey chapter 18 . 8/9/2011
You write Finn well. LOL Love it! 3 :)
Desuke-Love chapter 39 . 8/9/2011
Aww :( Poor Kurt. And poor Blaine. It's always the good ones, eh?
FroggerJane chapter 38 . 8/9/2011
The first time I saw Nightmare on Elm Street was with my sister when my family lived on East Elm Street. When the movie was over, my sister woke up my parents and told them we needed to move immediately. :)

JAN3
Gold Stars Are Kinda My Thing chapter 39 . 8/9/2011
Awww. Now, I am sympathetic for both Kurt and Blaine right now and all... But did you have to bring up strawberry shortcake right now? D: I'm soo hungry, and that sounds really good. Grr. Haha.

I hope they have a scene where they go to blaines house in season 3. And they meet his parents. And mr. Anderson gets over himself and his bigoted ways.
Desuke-Love chapter 38 . 8/6/2011
Aww, how adorable! X3
Violethillbeautiful chapter 38 . 8/6/2011
Awww :)
ImDefyingGravity13 chapter 38 . 8/6/2011
I was a little but scared about reading this chapter because scary movies really freak me out! like I cannot watch them ever! but I read this chapter anyway and really enjoyed it, my favorite part was when Burt and Carole found Kurt and Blaine asleep on the sofa :D soooo cute! can't wait for your next chappy :D
Desuke-Love chapter 37 . 8/5/2011
...

Eww. Lol
Desuke-Love chapter 36 . 8/5/2011
Awwww! Adorabababable!
JoeyPocke chapter 37 . 7/28/2011
Lurve it! I was all like "OMG this is soo much different than all of the other chapters!" And then I read the rest and was like, "Oh, thank god it was all a dream!"
souvenirsfaits chapter 37 . 7/25/2011
I think this one is unrealistic. Kurt and Karofsky have a mild friendship going in the show and there are rumors of a possible romantic relationship between the two. I don't think Kurt ever hated Karofsky, and I think Blaine only does because he's protective of Kurt. I understand where you're coming from, but I didn't really like this one. Blaine and Kurt have no reason to hate Karofsky anymore. He's just a scared little boy who is afraid of himself.