Reviews for Family Bonds
Galaxylam84 chapter 7 . 3/18
Very cute, love those two. Too bad you didn't finish the story had so much potential
Galaxylam84 chapter 6 . 3/18
Who better than Vegeta to help Mirai move on from the past and help him live and enjoy the present. Love this story.
Galaxylam84 chapter 1 . 3/17
Love it! It's brilliant, what a cool concept, I like the idea of an older Trunks wanting a sibling.
Amsim chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
Please please please continue this story! I really like it.
Dead account no longer here chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
Continue. PLEASE! Or can i continue for u? If not, thats cooh
StarLove18 chapter 7 . 2/28/2012
I haven't been here in forever! Just came across this featuring the 2 purple-haired wonders I love the most. So far I'm loving this story! And the whole concept of leaving the past behind in order to move forward, to make a better present? That's a great one - very inspirational, too.

Anyways, I've been searching all over the 'Net for a fic featuring both Chibi and Mirai Trunks - seeing how they'd react to meeting each other, considering they're both my favorites in the series. But I really admire the fact that in this story, their relationship, starting from communication with the sword up to this point, along with their parents and the rest of the Z characters, is believable. Can't wait to see their relationship grow (once you have time to continue, which I hope you do, someday).

Keep up the good work! :)
kailthia chapter 7 . 1/2/2012
updates? please?
Savory chapter 7 . 12/9/2011
Update soon. This story is very powerful and beautiful.
Savory chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 7 . 11/23/2011
I love this story so much!

Future Trunks and Trunks are my favourite charactors! I love them so much! Their both so hot and dreamy! Kid Trunks and Baby Trunks are also my favourite charactors, and their both so cute!

Vegeta is my second favourite charactor! I love him so much! He's so hot and dreamy!

Cant wait for more!
yamina-chan chapter 7 . 7/12/2011
That's a nice little story you have here

True, some things are far stretched, but all in all it was interesting to read. I would like to see more of this Alternate twist and see how things go, so I sure hope you'll continue this at some point D
softdreamer chapter 7 . 7/1/2011
hey there :D

great story and thanks for writing it

sometimes the fluff was a bit much and there were too long monologues but while reading I had a warm feeling and couldn't help but smile through the whole story so I really liked it

good work and am waiting for the next chapter :)
Urikaa chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
There aren't many good stories where Trunks and Mirai Trunks have a sibling relationship and where the other characters (Gohan,Vegeta, etc.) aren't forgotten either, so I'm really really happy I found your fic and I hope you won't abandon it!
Shaman Shinobi chapter 7 . 5/22/2011
I love this so much, it brought tears to my eyes. That's how powerful your writing is. Keep posting~!
Supersaiyan2479 chapter 7 . 5/15/2011
Sorry but I was actually to lazy to login, but this is my name on fanfiction. So, I LVED THIS STORY! I know you haven't updated in a while, I understand that, trust me. But, maybe, you could take a short moment if you're time to write a couple more...please.

I know you maybe thinking 'jeez, aother impatient person, just leave me alone...' or mayb I would thinkthat, but I am not trying to bother you. Write at any time you want, you're choice, but I was just asking, that's all.

Hope you do do another update, I would like that.

So, you're fan-Supersaiyan2479 -