Reviews for London Shadow Mage
Guest chapter 26 . 13h ago
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
What! Cliffhanger! Gah! Jshsbsjndkcbehxns
AnimaLynx chapter 18 . 2/25
Well done with Yami Bakura stealing Umbridge "sense of security" bravo!
fanficbrowser chapter 26 . 2/22
Kinda surprised the Death Eaters did so well. I would have suspected Bakura would have just toyed with them before sending them to the Shadow Realm. Ah well, whatever. I do however now demand that he utterly destroy Voldy in a Shadow game. Because lets be honest, Noseless there deserves it.
darkmist111 chapter 26 . 2/20
Okay I'm confused why didn't he just summon a monster or something man eater bug would have done nicely.
WhitePearlReaper chapter 26 . 2/20
Oh wow, I'm really on the edge of my seat here. I'm really excited to see what the characters will do and how they'll react.
Cael05 chapter 26 . 2/20
You let Ryou get caught! YOU- YOU-

I CAN GLOMP YOU FOREVER FOR THIS AWESOME CLIFFIE CHAPTER!
Cherry-San chapter 26 . 2/20
Love, love, love it!

You had me on my toes the whole time! Can't wait for more!
Dana Sto Helit chapter 26 . 2/20
Why did'nt Bakura use his knives against deatheaters ?
Thespurgin chapter 26 . 2/20
and you just know that bakura will happily shank voldemort for threatening his host.
Tropicablue23 chapter 26 . 2/20
What? Its ending already, so soon!? Say it isn't so! I absolutely love this story! Its written so well and the characters are spot on! Except I hate cliffhangers...But, still loved this chapter and cant wait for the next! Will there at least be an epilogue, if no sequel...?
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 26 . 2/20
Oh man, that is not good. Poor Ryou and Bakura. I hope they get out of this with body and mind intact. Hmm, how long is the third and final section anyway?

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update as soon as you possibly can.

-Blaze-
A Brilliant Loser chapter 26 . 2/20
... i almost fear for Voldemort. He's going to have one peeved ancient Egyptian the moment those two land.
SunnyStormCloud chapter 26 . 2/20
Oh okay, wow, didn't expect that! I loved this chapter!
Leonard L. Church chapter 26 . 2/20
Mistakes have been made
Oooooooh! Bakura ain't gonna stand for this! I cant wait to see what happens next. Another brilliant chapter, I love how the twins are trying to find out whose breaking into the common rooms and how bakura actually threw knives at Malfoy! Lets hope those knives come in handy in the next chapters.