Reviews for London Shadow Mage
Naosj chapter 30 . 31m
I don't want to reread it all just so I can catch up with what is going on in one short chapter, especially when you have other stuff going on in the back burner. I favorited this on 2/18/11; I long since pretended that you ended this fic by having Bakura send everyone to the shadow realm and disappearing back to Japan.
Oceantears2 chapter 30 . 2h
Great chapter, can't wait to see how Moody handles this.
4 is for Clover chapter 30 . 12h
Yes, Moody. Good luck with that.
Sanguinary Tide chapter 30 . 17h
Oh come on! XD I'm so ready for this confrontation! Lololol
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 30 . 20h
Ooh! I'm so happy to read another chapter! Thank you so much for writing :D
Moody is definitely getting into trouble there...
Also, I love how much Sirius is sticking up for Ryou. He deserves to have more people trusting him not to be some evil dark magic monster or whatever. It's also nice for Sirius not being quite so stir crazy and lonely with a little company.
reality deviant chapter 30 . 20h
so good to finally, finally have this update.
looking forward for what Alastor will make of the ring.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 30 . 20h
Great chapter. I like how they're all arguing about the ring. It would be cool if you had them find out that there are other Millenium items at the end of the story. Even if you end the story with a satisfying conclusion and never continue it again, the revelation that there are several more Millenium items could help keep the door open for a possible sequel story. Maybe one where they try to hunt down the other Millenium items. Just learning about them, however is not really a cliffhanger, so if you never make a sequel, then it could still have a satisfying conclusion. Anyway, good luck with all your future updates.
WhitePearlReaper chapter 30 . 21h
Great chapter! I'm on the edge of my seat here. It's always such a nice surprise to see this get updated. I'm so excited to see how the rest of this plays out, given that you said it's going to be wrapping up. Ah!
MayaHikari chapter 30 . 22h
arggg... better to wait for more chapters...sllllooooowwwwly...zzzz
Gamma Cavy chapter 30 . 23h
Nice! welcome back! Would write more but it's hard to type with hand in splint.
TheFluffyBakura chapter 25 . 5/13
Ugh, I love this story, but damn x'D

I just wish Ryou had a bit more backbone and tell that Golden Trio that it's none of their business to know more about him, and that Dark Magic isn't so bad. It's what the user of said magic that MAKES it bad. Because there's just so much bias towards it, and thus, making Ryou hesitant to even use his own powers when there's actually a need for him to use it in this situation.
Seshat-Ra chapter 29 . 5/11
This is a great story. I like many things about it. I like on how it portray shadow magic and wizard magic as neither greater then the other (although Bakura would have an advantage due to knowing about both versus everyone else knowing so little of shadow). I also like on how Bakura was never a student. Yu-Gi-Oh cast as Hogwarts students get repetitive after a while.
I also like on how this is Ryou Bakura centric with only the casual mention of the rest of the Yu-Gi-Oh crew.
I really like on how there is some sort of character development for Bakura and Ryou. I love on how he start seeing Ryou as more then just a body. It was cleaver by having Bakura unable to takeover for long periods which help in the development of a working relationship that is not driven solely by parasitism. If you ever do a Yu-Gi-Oh only sequel, that would be fun to explore the relationship.
While the story is great, I have one issue. I am not sure if the story have one more chapter/epilogue to go or you will simply not mark this as complete. It does not feel complete and I hope someday you finish this great fic (or at least let us know that the story is considered complete).
Keep writing- Ra.
Mernom chapter 26 . 5/10
Bakura should have one more dose of floo, right?
Mernom chapter 17 . 5/9
Do much for that prediction being invalid because there was no real owl encounter...
Mernom chapter 13 . 5/8
Just realized, the Millennium items (at least the puzzle and the ring) are quite similar to Horcruxs...