Reviews for London Shadow Mage
I dare say this has been a pretty fascinating read. I like the balance between the shadow magic and wizard magic. Not op as you say. You also kept it simple by not cluttering with more characters than necessary, and I don't mean by simply leaving the other yugioh characters out by being present in name only. Over all very good job. I like it.
bleachcreep21 chapter 29 . 7/9
I am thoroughly hooked on this story, and it is by far my favorite HP/YGO crossover. I love how you've meshed the two worlds together, and still remained true to the characters from each world. Beautifully done!

And now you have me curious as to what the most haunted city in the world might be. An irl location? Or are we taking a trip to the dreaded Lost City of Cul Elna?
Kitty Kaiba chapter 29 . 6/30
Some 18 hours of reading and I finally finished all 29 chapters. I got to say, not many stories can hold my attention the way yours has and I eagerly await updates to see if ryou and bakura will ever become friends the way your story makes me wish they would be. I love secrets being reveled and hope someday that the wizards learn of the second soul living inside the white haired boy :) Your story had me giggling with glee at parts, especially when Ryou finally entered Bakura's soul room! I can't wait for more and hope it doesn't take a year! But if it has to i shall b patient! Loved their names for each other too!
Neko and Niky chapter 29 . 6/26
You no die on me Ryou, Bakura! This is awesome! Ryou will be protected by Bakura as Bakura kick Voldemort's booty! Simple yet very complicated thing to do. Oh btw, will they meet Harry again?
Snow chapter 29 . 6/20
Heh... I'm years late. But, i just wanted to say how great this fanfiction is. I’ve spent an entire 2 days just reading it XD It seems that you put a lot of work into this.
Starshinesoldier chapter 29 . 6/18
This is the most unique and AMAZING HP/YGO crossovers I've read in a long time! I'm so glad I found it! Can't wait to see that happens next!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 29 . 6/17
Very good chapter. I really enjoyed it and yay! Ryou's alive! But then, I knew that was gonna happen. The idea that the Millennium Ring is a precursor to a horcrux was actually something that I have thought of before but the connection that Yami Bakura made was rather interesting as well. This is getting good though. Update as soon as you possibly can.
Bellgram chapter 29 . 6/16
I have followed London Shadow Mage for a while now and I've got to say I'm always happy to see when you've posted a new chapter. Your writing always has me on the edge of my seat and, sharing a similar love Ryou Bakura and the spirit of the ring, have loved every chapter. Keep up the good work. I won't tell you to update more often, but please keep this gem alive. It's by far my favorite Yugioh Harry Potter crossover.
Hihihihi chapter 29 . 6/15
I love this story. Thanks for updating!
Blitza chapter 29 . 6/15
Oooh! It just gets better and better
CloudCarnivore chapter 29 . 6/14
The order won't pressure Ryou pretty anything right in helping them? Like being mean, even though they are kind? Another great chapter as always!
Dana Sto Helit chapter 29 . 6/14
Oh, this is so good.

Bakura asked a fiew imprudent question, didn't he ?
Cherry-San chapter 29 . 6/14
Gosh does the plot thicken! I love the idea that the Items are precursors to hocruxes. It makes perfect sense but I never made the connection before. Another great chapter though and I seriously love your interaction between Ryou and Bakura. Hope to see more soon!
Kuroyuki no Ryu chapter 29 . 6/14
I really like how you've blended the two worlds even more with the horcurix.
Also really like how you explained why the killing curse didn't work instead of some kind of 'shadow magic/millium item' cope out.
Thank you for the update I really enjoyed the chapter. If your looking for a really good complete DP story then there's a humorous Harry Potter Danny Phantom cross over called: Spirited Away
Summery:
Verb, past tense. Meaning: "To be abducted by supernatural entities." In this case, those entities would be wizards, and their abductee is none other than the very annoyed Danny Fenton.
Unformal Sorrelle chapter 29 . 6/14
Okay, I love that the Quibbler had an article on the Millennium items- and even better, Dumbledore used the Quibbler for research! Like, I'm just imagining him sitting in his office, refilling his bowl of lemon drops, trying to figure out Bakura's mystery. He checked the library for anything but came up with nothing useful, and he knows that his personal books don't have anything. If only there was something that kept odd, obscure, or uncommon knowledge... Pondering this, he finally finishes with his lemon drops and glances over his paperwork. It's all fairly expected. The only interesting thing is a petition from a Ravenclaw about adding nargles to the Care of Magical Creatures curriculum. It's only signed by Miss Lovegood, Miss Weasley, and surprisingly enough Mr. Potter, but Dumbledore can't help but think about it. What would be the assigned reading for such a creature anyway? The only mention of it he'd ever seen was in the Quibbler, a place full of odd, obscure, or uncommon knowledge...
Then he pauses. He spends the next few hours reading through his backlog of the newspaper and when he actually finds a mention of Millennium items his eyes twinkle. Perhaps he'd mention nargles to Hagrid sometime... but for now, he had ancient Egyptian artifacts to research.
Or... welp, he just Dumbledore'd it. Idk.
Anyways, I really enjoyed the chapter! The thought of the Millennium Ring being basically a super horcrux just makes me happy. I love it when things fit neatly. But seriously though, comparing 100 souls to one of Voldemort's 1/7 of a soul (unless it went 1/2 to 1/4 to 1/8 and on and on and on getting exponentially smaller as he went on) just shows how powerful the Millennium items are. I mean, I guess those 100 souls are also split among 7 items but it's still a pretty high soul concentration. Anyways, I think it fits a little too well. Now let's hope Voldemort stays away from villages and gold. That would be pretty nasty.
I also like how Bakura is starting to think of Ryou as more than just a body to possess. Character growth! Kinda... it's progress!
Anyways I have more than babbled, so thank you for the chapter. It was great. I look forward to your next installment :D