Reviews for London Shadow Mage
sorcerousfang chapter 31 . 1/9
Oh, that's mad. You turned the Millennium Items into true horcruxes, you beautiful genius.
This story has gone absolutely nowhere I expected it to, and I love it. Ryou and the resident thief maintain a believable balance, shadow magic isn't OP, and the item bearers aren't all passed-over wizards? Sign me up for more.
Focusing solely on Ryou really helps keep this uncluttered, and I love the pacing you've maintained throughout the story. Keep up the great work!
Xero the Reaper chapter 31 . 10/24/2019
I live your story. So nicely written, the world bouilding makes things tie together nicely, no one ever acts out of character yet they are also not following a script like a zombie. Such a beautiful lore. Again I love your story.
DJmiso chapter 25 . 8/11/2019
i think i’m running out of chapters to review. that’s not good. i have to let you know how much i love this story every chance i get! or every time i return. YOU MUST KNOW. you won’t stop me! neither will ff!
DJmiso chapter 24 . 8/10/2019
i don’t suppose i could bribe you into making another chapter, huh?
DJmiso chapter 11 . 8/6/2019
yunno, i just realized that’s bakura’s way of saying ‘happy birthday’ to ryou. such a tsun, isn’t he.

and yes, i’m reading this again. fite me.
ghxstking chapter 31 . 6/27/2019
I keep coming back to this story over and over again! I went into this knowing very little about YGO, but your plot and character development kept me reading past any minor confusion I might've had. This is definitely one of my favorite fics, so I thought I should take the time to say thank you for writing it!
Whimsy chapter 31 . 5/4/2019
Hey I just wanted to let you know that I enjoy this story, I found it quite a few years back and was surprised to see it was still slowly updating, so thank you for writing it! Personally I can't wait for the secrets to all out, I think that Yami Bakura interacting with the wizards in truth would be fascinating.
Guest chapter 31 . 3/26/2019
Wow! This story is awesome! I really like your characterization of Bakura and Yami Bakura one of the best I have seen
Neko and Niky chapter 31 . 1/26/2019
The character development I am in tears :')

Yami Bakura is warming up to him (if you can call that warming up) and Ryou is opening up to shadow magic ugh I'm emotional TT

Thank you for updating! Ganbatte on writing your next chapter, I'm cheering for you!
Chip Skylark chapter 31 . 1/21/2019
Yo! I just found your story yesterday, and I just binge read the whole thing! I really really really admire your dedication in continuing to write this for more than 7 (seven!) years, and it's really nice seeing how you've improved as a writer as the chapters progress. Thank you for writing!
Tsukimaru de Cifer chapter 1 . 1/17/2019
I like your story! I want to see how this situation develops between Ryou and the spirit ... I hope the conti !
yaoishipsforlife chapter 29 . 11/25/2018
well, great updates! love this story to bits. you don't find many ryou with bakura AND harry potter stories, and even fewer good ones. really hope you update this soon. Hope marik/malik is introduced soon, maybe crashing in on 12 grimmauld place to pester ryou with his usual bubbly, antagonizing 't wait for the order to discover the truth about the millennium ring!(forgot i reviewed chapters 30 & 31)
Anonymouse chapter 31 . 11/8/2018
I've been reading since 2011 and coming back every year to check for new content because I love your writing style and storytelling so much. I admire your dedication to writing this, and really hope you're able to finish it some day. Cheers!
DJmiso chapter 29 . 8/29/2018
i, too, wonder how you will pull off a DP/Yugioh crossover fic with ryou. :o you will essentially be combining two of my fvoieite fandoms together. even more, with my face character! and yes, i am reading this story over. for the third time. i just love it. and there’s not enough good yugioh/hp crossovers out there. yers is easily one of the top best, and trust me, the list is short. i love the mystery you put into this even when most of it is things we should already know. i love it! i’ma wait around fer that fic, though, i can promise you that.
kathawk chapter 31 . 8/12/2018