Reviews for Word of Honor
slythefoxx2 chapter 8 . 6/27
So, in chapter 8 you wrote an entire scene and basically gave no useful information. That's a waste of time for the reader and it isn't enjoyable.
Leaprechaun1 chapter 50 . 1/9
Is this story abandoned? Please say it isn't!
nightwind83 chapter 50 . 12/28/2015
hope you up date soon. its a fun read
Guest chapter 40 . 11/21/2015
Uhh... Sakon's twin is named Ukon, not Udon.
StarOfTime chapter 28 . 11/19/2015
Warning! Warning! Warning! When kissing says about her first ancestor, you have her saying sandal me instead of showtime!
Billy Ruffian chapter 30 . 3/4/2015
SasukexAnko pairing? Might just be crazy enough to work.
Galeiam chapter 17 . 12/28/2014
This...chapter killed the story for me...Shadowy hypercompetent OCs...ugh.
AzureVision7j chapter 50 . 4/4/2014
Mou! Hurry up and update! Lol. This is my second time reading your Land of Snow arc and I just can't get enough of this story, I'll probably read from the start again soon.
foraslanthelion chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
I thought you were going to do a Zangetsu-Bleach thing on me for a second.
Draco Oblivion chapter 30 . 2/11/2014
So SoundKonohamaru, AkatsukiTsunade and SasukeXAnko, you do keep your readers on their toes don't you :P
Draco Oblivion chapter 17 . 2/10/2014
Sasuke is way more mature in this fic, always nice to see, hopefully he'll be sticking around :)
Draco Oblivion chapter 15 . 2/10/2014
I like the focus you're putting on the basics and what you've done with the clones, nice one for keeping it original :)
Chandagnac chapter 50 . 2/8/2014
I really liked this story when I first read it, nearly three years ago. I was sorry to find that the story wasn't finished and I was eagerly waiting for you to come back and continue it.

But now... I've lost that enthusiasm. I've gone from *love* to *like* to *indifferent*.

Mostly, I think it's because I hate the 'Land of Snow' arc. It was a bad movie, a silly storyline (with some worrying implications that were completely glossed over) and there were various aspects of it that blew gaping holes in my suspension of disbelief. So I can't be bothered to read your version of it. I see you've updated, see that you're still writing about the Land of Snow, so I skip over it.

I takes something very special to make me care about Sasuke or Sakura. Some stories manage it, most don't. And I'm afraid that 'Word of Honour' is one of the ones that doesn't. I don't like Sasuke or Sakura in this story, I don't care what happens to them, so I don't really want to read about them. I just skip over it.

Also, it's because I feel like I've been waiting ages and ages for Naruto and Hinata to meet up and talk about certain things that have been hovering over this story since forever. I'm getting frustrated because I've been waiting for a payoff that never comes.

I'll come back to this story in a few months, see if I can get back into it.

Anyway, there are lots of people who have different tastes and preferences and... well, you can't please everybody. I'm just one person and my opinion isn't worth that much. Thank you for writing this story, I used to enjoy it.

Chandagnac
Guardian of the Inheritance chapter 38 . 2/8/2014
Great story!
Superboy99 chapter 21 . 2/7/2014
I'm still pretty sure the sand would have prevented the attack but whatever it's done. I honestly don't know why I'm so pissed off the way he was defeated.

Liked the part with the group.

Isn't the academy near the hokage building? Besides the enemy wouldn't be able to get that far into there territory.

Nice chapter. Other than the smoke.