Reviews for Memories Untold
Guest chapter 5 . 8/30/2016
...jeezus. The stalker Luffy seems to have is creeping me out already. XD Oh! It was so, so fun to see some interaction with Luffy and the Whitebeard co. people. XD I love Thatch, Marco, and pretty much all of the other commanders. :) Wonder if he'll somehow meet Whitebeard? Maybe he can come over to Shakky's Bar. ...Ah, and if I were Shakky, I'd...play around with the uniforms a bit. ;) No harm, right?
q.feuille7 chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I', sorry to be whiny but please update! I love your story so much it looks amazing.
xX-Frostbite98-Xx chapter 5 . 7/14/2015
This story's adorable... love it so far
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 5 . 6/10/2015
Omg, this story is soo interesting
I hope you intend to update some day :)
matt-lea chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Luffy is getting some very perverted thoughts! (•/o/•)
Amazing story ! Love ur contribution of AceLu !Can't wait for the next chapter and who the creepy stalker guy is. Please update!
xXoAnonymousoXx chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
This is one of the best AcexLuffy fics I've read so far! It's so hard to find a good AcexLuffy fanfiction! :( I'm dying to know what happens! Please update as soon as you can please!
gsinbyk chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Ct!bf6dkhfrdbdf54cdt aaaaah tjat was so cute. I love acelu and you made it so funny and great. You have a wonderful writing style and i hope you continue to make more amazing work. Thank you for writing this story! :)
onegirl92 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
soooo awesome! please update it!
kickassdani chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
This really good! Please update soon!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Oh My God...!

Finally a lousy teacher appeared! It's TEACH! DAMMIT!

I wonder who a guy that was followed Luffy yesterday...!
Luffy's friends became worried...
I hope Luffy would really tell Ace about it...!

Luffy is still so innocent! :D
But he began attracted to Ace without realize it...!
And Ace sure does realized he fall to his brother...

Please Continue...! :)

Btw, where's Dragon? Still alive?
LunarStar98 chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY! wait, was it blackbeard stalking luffy or someone else?
yukiko hyuga-chan chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
This story is really awesome! We're getting to the good part so please, start updating again!
CurlyOz chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Ah! So amazing! This story is just super super wonderful!:):):) I totally laughed my butt off at the thatch scene!XDDD lol please please update soon, I seriously love this story!:):):)
Kiki2000 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Awesome story so far :P I was so shocked yet interested wen I read that teach was gonna be their history teacher XD can't wait for nxt chapter :D
Kiki2000 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013