Reviews for Memories Untold
matt-lea chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Luffy is getting some very perverted thoughts! (•/o/•)
Amazing story ! Love ur contribution of AceLu !Can't wait for the next chapter and who the creepy stalker guy is. Please update!
xXoAnonymousoXx chapter 5 . 2/8/2014
This is one of the best AcexLuffy fics I've read so far! It's so hard to find a good AcexLuffy fanfiction! :( I'm dying to know what happens! Please update as soon as you can please!
gsinbyk chapter 5 . 2/6/2014
Ct!bf6dkhfrdbdf54cdt aaaaah tjat was so cute. I love acelu and you made it so funny and great. You have a wonderful writing style and i hope you continue to make more amazing work. Thank you for writing this story! :)
onegirl92 chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
soooo awesome! please update it!
kickassdani chapter 5 . 1/11/2014
This really good! Please update soon!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Oh My God...!

Finally a lousy teacher appeared! It's TEACH! DAMMIT!

I wonder who a guy that was followed Luffy yesterday...!
Luffy's friends became worried...
I hope Luffy would really tell Ace about it...!

Luffy is still so innocent! :D
But he began attracted to Ace without realize it...!
And Ace sure does realized he fall to his brother...

Please Continue...! :)

Btw, where's Dragon? Still alive?
LunarStar98 chapter 5 . 10/23/2013
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! RUN AWAY, RUN AWAY! wait, was it blackbeard stalking luffy or someone else?
yukiko hyuga-chan chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
This story is really awesome! We're getting to the good part so please, start updating again!
CurlyOz chapter 5 . 8/5/2013
Ah! So amazing! This story is just super super wonderful!:):):) I totally laughed my butt off at the thatch scene!XDDD lol please please update soon, I seriously love this story!:):):)
Kiki2000 chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
Awesome story so far :P I was so shocked yet interested wen I read that teach was gonna be their history teacher XD can't wait for nxt chapter :D
Kiki2000 chapter 4 . 7/21/2013
Plzzzzz make more chapters :D
MzMilo chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
NICE
SolOutOfHint chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
i swear almost my favorite stories are either have not been updated for years or discontinued orz
gast chapter 5 . 4/15/2013
sooooooo cool. please update.
Naru chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
Oh with this chapter it seems there's going to be a little trouble in the future :D Nicely laid out. Theirs not to much descriptive language but enough to make you see it, well done many normally over describe it. :D The slow realisation of Luffy coming to terms with his feelings is a sweet u naw!. All in all I really enjoyed this work and am looking forward to the next chapter and the outcome of this interesting story! Keep up the good work! :D