Reviews for Timeline
Guest chapter 36 . 3/9/2014
Wouldn't capturing Wily make him stop building his machine, and also make it easier for Rock to make off with it? Just a thought.
DragonGolem chapter 61 . 7/21/2010
This was an amazing story and I thoroughly loved it. Well writted with believable new characters that didn't detract from the original themes of the Mega Man games. Thank you for a fun ride that actually left me sad to say goodbye.
Reviewer Guy chapter 51 . 7/28/2008
I love this story.

and I could see the "plot-twist" on Chapter 51 miles away.
Silver Warrior chapter 61 . 7/20/2008
a most remarkable story. The chapters, though, are depressingly short. Still, the original characters are interesting, though you didn't take into account Zero and X's full abilities. You forgodash boots, as well as the fact that Zero does have a Buster still.
pokemon-35055 chapter 61 . 7/6/2008
this is a very good fic great writing.
Erico chapter 61 . 6/28/2008
And here it is...finally finished. I imagine it took you quite a bit of time to put it all together. But good work as always. There's a reason I listed this...

It was a source of inspiration when I was first started out.

-Erico
RandyPandy chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
*starts* Whoa! I didn't expect this to be finished!
Andor chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
Dear Jetmode,

Sorry if I have to put it here, but I suspect you didn't get my e-mail. Okay, here goes, the instructions you gave me for "bolding" and italicizing weren't specific enough unfortunately, well, for me at least, so could you e-mail me specific instructions?

Thanks,

Sorry once again,

Aphrael
Satashi chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
Oh geeze! I can't beleive this is on FF.N now! I read this SO long ago on the protoman homepage! Jetmode, you are a god! A GOD I SAY! Long live Jetmode!
Erico chapter 3 . 3/28/2002
Jetmode does have a purpose with this mother, I assure you...so for those of you wondering "Where does this lead?" , keep your pants on. All will come together, all will be resolved. YOU JUST NEED A LOT OF PATIENCE! And for those in the bleachers screaming about how it ignores X4-X6, quiet, please...Consider when it was written. Consider that TO THIS VERY DAY, people still flock to this. So it ignores Capcom's PSX jaunts. Like she says "Is that a bad thing?" It's a good story, PERIOD. And that's why I read it. -Erico
Travis Lewis X chapter 1 . 3/26/2002
Um... good story, but what does it have to do with the MM(X) universe? Id like to see this.
Erico chapter 1 . 3/23/2002
HOORAAAY! HOORAAAY! SHE DID IT, SHE DID IT!

I got Jetmode to come to ! YAAAAY! Actually, lemme 'splain...I used a long and complicated process of bugging Lex for Jet's E-Mail address. This I used to holler at her, and it paid off. BECAUSE SHE'S HEEERE! Maelgrim, Red Draco, Jetmode, and Lex...now all my inspirations are here at the website my Fanfics call home! HOOOORAAAY! And trust me on this, people...it's gonna be one Hell of a ride with this 'Fic. The roller coaster that doesn't stop...no matter how full your barf bag is. -Erico
Lex1 chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
Holy Tuesday's ghost, it's JET! XD Jet! Wow! It's so good to see you're putting "Timeline" up here! It was this story and Red's BNF that got me inspired to write MMX in the first place. Now I can read it all over again here as well! Ahh, happy days! [grin]
INH chapter 1 . 3/22/2002
*glances at the gathering crowd* Don't worry folks, this's about fifty and a half million chapters long. _ AND it's already written! ... Kinda like LotR...