Reviews for Lady Marian and Her Two Husbands
WonderWomanForEver chapter 1 . 11/30/2020
Oh dear! This brilliant idea, your magnificent way of writing and Allan! What else could we ask for? The first part was brilliant and extremely promising and I would always be up to reading more, though I know it's been there for a long time. Yet, I've got to congratulate you!
eucalyptusleaf chapter 1 . 3/14/2017
Cruel woman! This is only the beginning of the story I want to read! Come back! This must not be the end!

A Burning Candle chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
Totally in love with this story! Totally in love!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
Hi Ladykate,

I enjoyed this story. Any chance you will continue it?
Countess of Sherwood chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
WOW! I loved it! WOW! Bravo! This story made my day!
Madame Nathalie chapter 1 . 3/13/2015
This thing is close to absolute perfection. Everything is believable and Marian's manipulative nature is entirely obvious. She exchanges marriage vows with Robin and then does the same with Guy, which shows that she is torn between two such men who both love her. What she can do next is under question because I can see her both being with Guy and running back to Robin.
If she returns to Robin, she will be happier in the long run because I cannot see her happy with Guy. IMO, I do not think Guy loves her that much - he loves the idea of Marian and he is more obsessed than in love with her. Robin loves Marian as she is - he loves her for herself. While Marian is a kind of a center in Guy's world, it';s also due to the fact that she is the only good thing he has in his dark and grim life; Robin loves the King, England, Marian, and his friends, so Marian has to "share" him with all them. But Robin is not obsessed and he loves her for who she is. Guy needs Marian to "cleanse" himself from sins - ridiculous; Robin doesn't need it. I see Marian happier with Robin than with Guy.
Fiction is great. I guess Marian could marry both Robin and Guy if she could do that.
velja chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Oh, this is just absolutely wonderful!
Since you commented on my story yesterday I've started to read all of yours and this one is my absolute favourite. I could see every scene happening, they are all so wonderfully in character and I really can see no good way out for Marian.
Oh, how I wish you'd write more of this. Please?
KylieKyotie chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
I really enjoyed this, quite an amusing plot twist - torn between two husbands. Oh the possibilities : )
Margret15 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
I just read this story with a big smile on my face, because this is so typical Marian - always finding a way to get into trouble ! I am sure she will find a way out in her own special way and I definitely would prefer if she would spent her wedding night with Guy - but I think this is no surprise to you.
One of my favourite lines in this is "... she would spent her last moments on earth baking in the sun and bickering with Robin about Guy". Well Marian, perhaps you are bickering because you are thinking so much about Guy !
So, if you will ever find some time and inspiration to continue this story I will gladly read it.
Renee chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Fantastic story! I wish Marian had killed the Sheriff. I really hated how season 2 ended and practically all of season 3.
Athenais Penelope Clemence chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Enchanting! Great two chapters! Just found it and read. Bravo! The idea of such wicked Marian is amazing. I wonder what she can do now and how she is going to explain to Robin why she said marriage vows with Guy after she had done the same with Robin. Marian is such a manipulative bitch here, even if she gives Guy some comfort, thinking that he is dying but survives.

I would love to see the continuation of the story, although I know that you will ship Guy and Marian together. It doesn't matter how they will end up - I just want to see how she will deal with her deception. Robin is going to be furious, Guy - angry and heartbroken. Will there be a duel? Please just don't kill Robin - he deserves happy end with somebody else after he had sacrificed so much for his country, King as he fulfilled his duty to the King. I don't know what others think, but I deeply respect Robin's fierce loyalty to the King and his devotion to him, duty, even if it was a sort of fanatical; there were no treachery in him.

Really, I would love to see chapter 3. The plot is interesting and you write very well.
Larisa chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Well, technically the second marriage is not valid. Poor Guy, the deception of this scale will surely break his heart...
Larisa chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
It's amazing! I love this story, please continue :)
Lonespark chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I love this! Those unexpected happy endings can sure throw you for a loop. I would love to see more of this. It's great that Marian killed the Sheriff and I love her with Allan in this. I think it's kind of funny how Marian gets everyone else to shut up. Why, it's almost like they were secondary characters.
Lady Gisborne 15 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this! No doubt this is my favorite Guy/Marian fanfic ever! Dont stop! :))))))