Reviews for Never Know
bs13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Aw. Poor Jerome! This was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.
Don'tReadMyStories chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
aww. that was really good.
TrinityFlower of Memories chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Beautifully written.
anonymous chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I think it's really true.

Now can you write one with a happy ending?

But I think that though Jerome thinks that way about Mara, that maybe Mara isn't just pure goodness, because I think that's pretty rare. So maybe a Mara POV, or some character development there, because I think there's a lot of potential there.

Anyway, I loved it. Totally Jara obsessed. : )
aleprbla chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
awwwwwww! poor Jerome, hes too cute to be alone!
AlaskianCity chapter 1 . 2/11/2011 This is officially my favorite House of Anubis fic, ever. Honestly, it is pure brilliance. I love how Jerome compares Mara to "pure, bright sunlight"; that is completely inspired. Lovely work! :D
The Sushi Monster chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
In terms of plot, this was really good. A nice look into Jerome's thoughts, and while cliche, it was very in-character.

The writing needs some improvement (for example, more details/descriptions), but it's definitely better written than some of the other stuff on here.

Overall, I liked it!
I Write Sins Not Tragidies chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Awwww! That was cute! And don't worry, Jerome, you can have ME! *hugs Jerome*
trappedinthestars chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I know your my sister so ill be honest... Ive seen better, it was too plain, not enough info... i hope you dont strangle me in my sleep. I liked it but it was not enough! You should continue... just saying... remember no hard feelings and dont kill me in my sleep...)