Reviews for take these broken wings and learn to fly
djlilly chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
please write more
xXlost.in.paradiseXx chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Hey billiespiper! I am glad to tell you that your fic 'take these broken wings and learn to fly' has been nominated for an award in The 2012 Topaz Awards! Please go down there under the forums to check it out. Congrats! If you have any questions, please PM I-Am-Not-A-Smiley-Person, Smiley Face Nicasio, or me.

Thank You!

Rock and Roll,

GG
50ShadesofGerardGay chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Loved it! This was so sad yet beautiful. I hope you write longer stories!
shiksa goddess chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
I do that a lot, starting out with a happy idea and then end up having someone die.

It's pretty sad.

Also, I love this song. Yeah. Pretty much the best thing ever by the Beatles, not that I don't enjoy most of everything else by them.

oi, I'm rambling. Sorry. I find Cat to be this kind of person, delicate and lovely. :D

It was a really moving story.

Ok, I think I'm , and I didn't get the HSM reference. I think I did when I first red this. Not anymore. Lawl.
xoAlmostFamous chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
this was definitely hard to read, because my brother is autistic, but it was incredibly well-written. you are so talented, and it was really powerful. i like how you interconnected it with the current show!

-caitlin
lanternheart chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
poor Cat :(
TheWritingMonster chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
This is a very well written story and it's amazing how you captured every emotion just perfectly.
Jae chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I love this you should've a part 2
cupcake.bliss chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
What was the High School Musical reference? And, omg, I loooove this song. It's absolutely darling. So, are you going to continue this? PLEASE tell me you're going to continue this. :(
cloudseeker6729 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011