Reviews for Spark
twitter123456 chapter 20 . 8/5/2013
I believe I've read your Friaith story before and loved it, even though I felt it was a bit rushed, so I'm delighted you're revising it! This one was wonderful. Wonderful pacing, the language was well used and the fact that a part of Nita separated off as a Power was an interesting twist. I look forward to reading more of your stories and perhaps daring to write a WY story of my own.

-Katya
HonorSkywalker chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
Well written and engrossing, what got me hooked on the series to start with. Thanks for writing such a great story.
Incasa chapter 20 . 4/29/2012
Anyone who has read The Age of the Five books, this review will make more sense.

Omigosh, the Lone Power is an evil version of Chaia! That was my thought for most of this fic, and it was really fun to read. I found it kind of funny that everyone was so incredibly clueless about Daniel. You really do have to feel bad for Nita, though. Having another unrealized power inside her was an interesting twist I didn't see coming. I thought that Nita was like a vessel of the Hesper for most of the fic. That does make sense, by the way, because the Powers live beyond Time, so the Hesper can appear at any time in history now.
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 20 . 4/22/2012
awwwwwww. Sweet! it makes sense that if the Lone One could feel love, it would burn and fascinate him at the same time...very cool fic.

I wonder what would happen if the Lone One were to become human instead of Nita becoming a Power? Maybe I should write that fic...
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 8 . 4/16/2012
oh. oh, my. i wonder /exactly/ what it was he caught Dairine and Roshaun doing...

anyway great story, cant wait to see how it ends!
That Crazy Hippie Gurl chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
awwwwww, i love Roshaun and Dairine...they're so cute!
SilverRivers chapter 20 . 6/23/2011
This revised version of Spark is fantastic. The old one was good, but this ending is much more satisfying, and your writing has improved so much! There are a few spots that need edited for typos and such, but those happen to everyone. The dialogue between Nita and the Lone Power is much more believable now. I personally would have liked some more sentimental moments with Daniel, but I like puff pieces more than I'd like to admit. Keep up the good work!
Jennie Arnold chapter 4 . 5/26/2011
Sorry it took me so long to find this story but it really is good. Don't be disheartened!

Keep writing.
Sayosia chapter 20 . 5/18/2011
Ummm, I believe this review is 20 chapters too late, but I'd just like to say... SQUEEEEEEEE! Okay *blush* I don't think I've sqee-ed for many years now. So, I'd also like to add a most sincere thank you for not following conventional pairings! Even though the pairing didn't quite last. But it's always nice to see another fan of the Lone Power's ability to love. I'm currently in the middle of developing a fic based on him and love and an OC... but that aside...

Okay, now comes the review. I. Loved. It. It was nothing short of amazing, despite the occasional error. But we're not a perfect bunch, then, are we? I have to say, because of my present mindset, I'm not exactly fond of the Lone One pursuing Nita of all people, but at the same time it was a big let down when they didn't exactly end up together. Still, it was interesting and well written. However, there is an unresolved issue... one that pertains to a certain two senior wizards *ahem* Tom and Carl *ahem*

I am most curious to know what went wrong with them. And what they were doing in the first place. Other than that, you wrapped the story up quite nicely.

And finally, on a parting note, I'd like to say that you should lay off asking for reviews. It's okay to prompt your readers every not and again, but when it comes down to it... what (or who) are you writing for?

Personally, I try to write for myself. Not others. That's when I get my best work ;) Again, though, great job! I can't express my excitement enough.
EiseiNoMuzai chapter 20 . 5/2/2011
Wow. A-mazing. This was an AWESOME fic... Of awesomeness. THANK YOU, for being so admirably true to all the characters' actual personalities and making this such a great story. I felt like I was reading something out of the actual book series. I love what you did with the Lone Power. It's been a long time since I've seen anyone portray him as anything but a powerful, cold incarnation of evil. So, though I'm sure I've said this a whole lot already, AWESOME job, I LOVE it.
redflame1020 chapter 20 . 4/20/2011
This story is fantastic! I love how you handled the Lone Power and tied some major aspects of the canon stories into the plot.

redflame
Valerie3 chapter 20 . 3/20/2011
Awww! This story was really sweet! I liked all the pairings- Kit and Nita, Dairine and Roshaun, and the odd Lone Power and Nita one. While reading this story my most common reaction to things was "Ummmm?" There were certainly a lot of instances that were too weird for words and were certainly "out of the box." However, I really enjoyed reading this. This story is very well-written and I loved all the romance. It was also nice to read something new and original no matter how strange it may seem.

Now, I have one request. Write more in your "Bond" story! Please! I really do like it (and anything that's "fluffy!")
foxylittlelady14 chapter 20 . 3/9/2011
Sorry, in a hurry so didn't sign in. ANYWAY love this story, love the odd pairing, and love the originality. Just love it. might check out the spin off but can't really make ay promises. I've been burned way to much when reading a story from start ot finish. But good luck, hope it's awesome!
Apocalyptic Fish chapter 19 . 3/8/2011
I really really really like your story. I liked it so much I said really three times. It is a shame that you don't have more reviews. However Young Wizards does not really get that much traffic. I am off to read your bio. Can hardly wait for the last chapter to be out.
bubbles chapter 19 . 3/5/2011
YEAHHHHHH. Nita and kit hooked up. I never read your first version, so this is like a great surprise for me. Thank u so very much, for this new update.