Reviews for 56: Boyshorts
Lady Elvira chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Well, I couldn't help myself, but this fanfiction really IS hilarious!
I really like the humour part; you didn't exaggerated things to a implausible level but just used the right amount of theatralic gestures, witty comments, extravagant actions and bouts of laughter to create a very great and entertaining fanfiction!
Good job! *thumbs up*
They way how you portrayed Sam and Freddie was very interesting, especially since both of them are more "mature" (at least sorta ;)) which reflected itself in their actions and thoughts.
It was indeed a nice alternation to write the whole story out of Freddie's PoV. Especially when it comes to Mrs. Benson this was really funny :)
And way better as if the story would have been out of Sam's PoV!
Cool, that you even thought of giving Gibby, Carly (yeah, the little talkative bird) and Spencer (poor guy, what's with him and the accidents all the time?! :D) space!
I would love to read more of this witty, excited yet romantic Seddie stuff from you (in particular since this very story was really realistic and not too rushed or too cheesy).

With hope for more,
Elvira
Cerulean Leader chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
This is a gorgeous and an amazing piece! :) I didn't see any grammatical errors as well, so kudos to you.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
This is so hot, defintely like boyshorts better
my shangri-la chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
Haha! This was really cute! Great job. )
Jetshinsei chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Freddie and I have something in common with the boyshorts. So much better than thongs.

It's a oneshot, but it's long. Really long. And I love it. Especially that 'A-HA!'

I laughed. Holy crap, I laughed. Awesome story!
PurpleCake chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This story is awesome! You are a great author. Love it! :D
Lackadaisical Pajamas chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
I loved everything about this fic! It was an amazing read you are a oneshot master!
xzettax chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
I love it! C:
JanetStroke16 chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
hahahaha That was so good and fun! congratulations! and Thanks!
Ella Lea chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Ha! I adore all of this. It's so different!

Thank you!
ponyiowa chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Awesome! Very well written. :D
Aceroni chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Oh, Freddie is such a teenage boy. I kept seeing this everywhere on people's favorites, so I decided to check it out! I love this so much. Great work! :)

-Aceroni
gaga4seddie chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
awesome one-shot!boyshorts!

make more of these please!hahaha..thanks!
Julefor chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This story left me with a huge ridiculous grin on my face. I always love reading your work, and this was no different. Too many favorite parts to quote. I appreciate how you remain true to the characters.
Lovely Pencil chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
The last line was my favorite. (: This story is amazing!