Reviews for Alien plus Vampire
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Jose19 chapter 3 . 1/18/2015
The girls that he is paired up are incredible for the standards of Ben but don't include Yukari in this problem even though she has the hots for Tsukune as well.
Jose19 chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
I don't mind the parings for Ben but I would like for him to have gotten Moka because Tsukune is undeserving of this prize.
Jose19 chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
I love most fics that feature Ben with the Rosario Vampire gang but I usually like it better when he gets Moka than just the other girls because I am not a fan of Tsukune he is too much of a wimp duirng the first season, and he becomes someone to be noticed in the last season of the series.
TAINTLORD chapter 4 . 8/1/2014
AWESOME! a good story now I ca- *see the last time it was updated* oh. okay. im just gona go back to my cave and... not scream in anger or anything...
Guest chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Please write more it's been a long time
MizoreShirayukiFan chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
now this looks like a fun story, I just want to see more of it.
Jade chapter 4 . 8/1/2013
Awwww! Now another unfinished story D:

I wish you'd finish this b/c I love bith shows. And I also wish you'd finish Generator Rex/Vocaloid

Sincerely,
Jade
LWhales chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
Woah.. I started liking Ben 10 and rosario vampire crossover fanfictions. So i started to search for another one and luckily i found this fan fiction and to my suprise its ben with ULTIMATRIX woah seriously man its epic. cant wait till the next chapter :P
Kimmiko T chapter 4 . 3/24/2013
I love this story!
Please update soon!
Thanx!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
vampire angeles chapter 4 . 12/1/2012
Please continue
kitamaiapple chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
umm...please c-can ..y-you ...c-c-...continue!
StrongGuy159 chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
Continue it is amazing!
The Rellik chapter 4 . 4/19/2012
I like it. I'm looking forward to the next chapter