Reviews for Symptoms
SNeptune21 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Thank you for writing this piece. I've always thought there was so much MORE to the story than what we were shown of the show before it was cancelled, and getting this small peek into what could have been was a real treat.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
oh jezuz...
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
My goodness, your writing is superb! I'm excited to read your other SH stories because your attention to physical details and personal introspection are en pointe.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Could you write more on this? Please.
Error 404 - Talent Not Found chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
This is a perspective I haven't seen before and I really love the sort of embedded morbidity of it. This was well-written too, it wasn't too overstated and is written in such a way that suggests the idea to the reader instead of forcing it upon them- which is good, it just leads the reader to think certain things...very dark things. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Great work.
Silvergirl chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Oh, indeed! We love you, tork! And like Aerrow, we hope it's not too late; well, it is never too late, even for our favorite Merb!

Great job! Love the very detailed observations by Aerrow... he could be a psychologist! Haha! Great job, lovely fic! The other Storm Hawks' friendship might just be the cure this guy needs...
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Oh, I believe you're right. Aerrow would totally notice these things... see, this is why I love this fic, why I love your SH fics; you give deeper, clearer insight into just why Stork is the way he is, for surely, there's gotta be a reason. You've made me realize that fact. Thank you, awesome job, awesome fic!
Inspirationally Red chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Dear figs, I think I'm getting what you're hinting at. This is stirringly strange and distant and beautiful. In a way, Stork's a bit like a figure in the mist - indistinct, always shifting, so you can never make out just what or who he is. I loved the psychological aspect of this. Kudos.
MokoBunChan chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I agree, Stork is very flinchy. I'd like to see were this leads.

I like stories that explore psychology.
NanoKitty chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
So very Stork, and very well observed. What I like about this one is that it also says quite a lot about Aerrow as well. Fantastic. What can I say, great minds think alike!
Novalia1001 chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I had to read it.

I'm so glad I did.

It's something of a ramble, but its structures in a sort of why that kind of takes you by the hand and shows you a museum of thoughts...and then the ending was a delighting heart-warming comment. It's excellent.

You totally need more reviews.
The SPAZtastic Lawlrus chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
What, only five reviews? Feh! This deserves many more!

It was amazing! I'm so impressed, it casts Stork in a whole new light for me. You did a fantastic job, I loved the writing and the format suited it perfectly.

Brilliant job!
heart in a jar chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
this is good you shouled write more

heart de cat
Xekstrin chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
I loved it. Strange and beautiful, like Stork himself.

Sincerely,

Xekstrin
StormWriter18 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

this basically took everything I've been storing in my head and planning to use for another Stork-centered story I'm developing and summed it all up. Sorta.

Twas good.