Reviews for The Boy Who Spoke With Ghosts
I love you chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
I really liked this. I didn't think I would but you sure showed me. I'm a believer now. I love it. I love you. and I totally love this brilliant little world that you just meshed and made together. It's wonderful. I'm excited and wonder if ever thought of making more? I'd love to see the adjustment of Arthur and Eames. The idea of them is just intoxicating. :D Mucho Luves.

I love you, out. :D
daydream53 chapter 6 . 3/13/2013
This was brilliant! thank you so much for writing!
Morange chapter 6 . 12/25/2012
wow, this is really good.
The Somebody of Nobody chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
This was way better than I expected it to be. You did a wonderful job!
Ka chapter 6 . 12/14/2012
This is so sweet. I'm a little teary-eyed over here.
irezel chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
3 this was so wonderful...3
Miggs chapter 6 . 9/8/2012
Excellent story. Seriously. One of the best written crossovers I've ever read.
Alyssa Halliwell chapter 6 . 9/6/2012
Such an interesting and original idea for a crossover/fusion, I really liked it, I thought both fandoms fitted together really well.

I really liked how you wrote both of the main characters, particularly Arthur
I'll Be Your Lie chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
I clicked on your story expecting something entertaining enough to glance through but you honestly captured my attention with your writing. The plot itself was wonderfully portrayed and I loved your writing style. The idea itself was unique and you did an awesome job of keeping Arthur in character while adding in other components and back story. This was an amazing story and I thank you so much for sharing this with us readers
black mage wannabe chapter 6 . 8/4/2012
A great crossover between two fandoms I had never even considered could work well together! Arthur as Cole was written fantastically. I also really loved Dr. Crowe's cameo as his mind's head of security. Great job!
XandyNZ chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Awesome, awesome story. I first read this on Archiveofourown, and loved it so much.

I would definitely recommend this! 3
serene saber chapter 6 . 7/20/2012
Awesome story, as always.
MapleLinah chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This story got me hooked! Very well done and a very impressive mix of Inception and The Sith Sense universes! It is totally a BIG favorite D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
That was lovely. The last few chapters had me sitting literally on the edge of my seat.
Fandals chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
This is how headcanons are made.

This was wonderful! Great job.