Reviews for Ransoming Emrys
Noooooo it can't be over!
Kirby Lane chapter 12 . 9/24
So much suspense! You've written this story so well. Kudos!
Kirby Lane chapter 4 . 9/24
"He needed his servant back as soon as possible or his rooms would be a complete wreck." LOL. Loved the conversation between Arthur and Gaius. Very realistic to their characters.
Kirby Lane chapter 2 . 9/24
I just discovered your story and am enjoying it! Favorite line: "Sure, he was annoying and didn't know when to shut up and often Arthur would smack him lightly upside the head or threaten to feed him to the dogs, but he didn't mean it." Haha, he's such a snob, but also kind of like a brother. (I can hit my brother and call him names, but don't YOU dare.)

Can't wait to read more!
CrystalQueen187 chapter 13 . 7/21
Arthur's "I wonder if he's always this useless" and Merlin's"Yeah, always!" was so perfect and in character and I love it!

Also I like how you acknowledge Merlin would probably have PTSD after this whole ordeal
laorart chapter 16 . 4/16
I don't believe you
vv chapter 25 . 3/23
holy fuck this was good
sami1010220 chapter 24 . 3/17
Absolutely fantastic job! That scene where they take Merlin's chain off so he can fight? I reread that like, 6 times! He was such a badass, but still so in character.
Adele chapter 25 . 1/28
Would love to see Morgana work through her anger enough to work with merlin and Arthur to bring about Albion and a romance between Merlin and Morgana that results in marriage and Mergana babies.
stiltsrosko chapter 25 . 12/14/2018
Thank you so much for that beautiful story. It is now a personal favorite.

For the love of Camelot!
Cshen.julienne chapter 25 . 12/12/2018
You have to know that you write well :) Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 25 . 12/3/2018
Loved it!
gaylelbf chapter 25 . 7/23/2018
Well written epic!
tremaCEE chapter 25 . 6/24/2018
Yay! Finally! That was an exhilarating read. Morgana gets what she had coming for her. Arthur and Merlin can finally fulfill destiny together. I feel Uther would die early out of heartbreak over Morgana's magic and betrayal. Then, Arthur will become king and restore magic to the kingdom. If Morgana is still alive by then, she'll only realise that destiny cannot be stopped.
tremaCEE chapter 24 . 6/24/2018
*cries happy tears* that was amazing. I love you now, Arthur. I love you more than I already do right now. Thank you for being there for Merlin even when all hope was lost.
But did Arthur harness the power over life and death because of his connection to Morgause? It seemed like it. But the fight scene was awesome.
1,468 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »