Reviews for Ransoming Emrys
ReaganLoke chapter 25 . 4/13
OMG! I loved this story. The author has an amazing talent. As I read the story, I could envision Colin Morgan and Bradley James, among others saying the lines and acting the parts. It was like watching tv as I read a story. Wow. Just wow.
MichelleDWinchester chapter 25 . 3/2
This was an epic story it was truly gripping and I do wish this had been in the show it would have been amazing to see this play out and the aftermath! Amazing creation
the seaworthy muffin chapter 25 . 1/25
This was a fantastic ride, and it brightened my sick day CONSIDERABLY! Thank you so much for writing this; it was a real, real treat.
Cdnacho98 chapter 25 . 11/8/2020
YAYYY!
Cdnacho98 chapter 23 . 11/8/2020
I've got me a prat to save lolllll
Cdnacho98 chapter 14 . 11/8/2020
Ok wow MATTHEW I AM GLAD YOU ARE NOT DEAD BUT I AM FREAKING OUT WITH CURIOSITY OVER YOUR MANY HIDDEN TALENTS WE ARE DISCOVERING. *gasp* I'm beginning to suspect your name is not even Matthew!

Also forgot to mention in the last chapter, was cracking up at Arthur calling out Kilgarrah for being all dramatically cryptic "if you can help him, why didn't you just SAY SO?"
Cdnacho98 chapter 12 . 11/8/2020
*takes a deep breath and* AAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
*begins to hyperventilate, grabs paper bag and proceeds to breathe into it*
Cdnacho98 chapter 11 . 11/8/2020
MERLINNNN! MY BABYYY!
AND MATTHEW PLEASE DON'T KILL MATTHEW WHY IS IT WHENEVER MERLIN MAKES A FRIEND THEY DIE WHYYYY
Cdnacho98 chapter 9 . 11/8/2020
yeah he's such a drama queen villain who's in love with being evil, you did a great portrayal!
I know, I know you wrote this nearly 10 years ago so you probably don't even remember what I'm responding to!
Cdnacho98 chapter 8 . 11/8/2020
GWAINE! He cracks me up lollllll I'm trying to figure out what his chicken feathers unicorn and wheelbarrow scheme was lmaooo
Cdnacho98 chapter 7 . 11/8/2020
Is it Kilgarrah? Is it Freya? Is it Balinor? GAHHH! Grateful that this is complete so I can keep reading, feel bad for all the readers who had to wait for updates at the time you wrote this, because the suspense is killing me, even though I know the next chapter is a click away!
Cdnacho98 chapter 5 . 11/8/2020
I can't believe I missed this one on your author page! I'm frantically catching up right now on this gem and in 7th heaven at the moment so thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2020
I hope Merlin starts realising that he's more powerful than all of them combined.
K1975 chapter 24 . 8/30/2020
One of the best works i have ever read. Please keep writing and i am loiking forward to sequels in the hardy boys fandom too.
endmoraine chapter 25 . 7/7/2020
Wow! This was such a joy to read. Loved the whole story arc and always love BAMF!Merlin which you did an excellent job describing from the muli-shields for his friends, to unwittingly healing/bringing Matthew back to life. I shall look forward to reading future stories. Bravo!
1,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »