Reviews for Ransoming Emrys
This is a fantastic story. Thank you so much!
Ravenclaw667 chapter 25 . 3/17
:D
Kitsune-242 chapter 25 . 3/5
I haven't read any early-reveal fics about Merlin's magic up until now...and I think you may have just ruined them all for me. XD I'm serious. This was an amazing fanfic, with great pacing, a fantastic plotline, and dialogue that I could easily imagine coming from the series. So many times I was on the edge of my seat, and I may or may not have ignored classes all day just to finish this fic. I loved it! I'm hoping this is answered with a "yes," but is there a sequel? I'd love to see what happens with Morgana, and how Arthur and Merlin get in and out of sticky situations now that the cat is out of the bag! Either way, this was an amazing fic, and I can't wait to check out more of your stories!
bookybookworm chapter 6 . 1/30
Lol! You used my name in this! Well, not the same spelling, but... Shame it belongs to a bad woman!
Anyway, this is really good!
AJsRandom chapter 25 . 1/27
I always enjoy your stories, even if our hero gets whumped to the max! Thanks for sharing! :) I hope life is treating you well, and if you're still in college, good luck!
Nyla Evergale chapter 25 . 12/26/2013
One of the best Merlin stories I've ever read.
AllieOfGreenGables chapter 19 . 12/12/2013
Seriously, Morgana? Seriously? You never say those things aloud! What if your victims hear you?
misspink3000 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
This was one of the BEST Merlin stories I have ever read! You did an AMAZING job! I would absolutely LOVE it if you could PLEASE PRETTY PLEEEEEEESE write a SEQUEL!
Guest chapter 14 . 11/12/2013
Nice job
Guest chapter 13 . 11/12/2013
Awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
NIce
Mathena chapter 25 . 10/30/2013
Amazing Story! The best merlin fanfic I have come across yet. Great job on the plot and everything. I cant imagine the hardwork you have spent on this story. Keep it up!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
this story is awesome! Not only is Merlin Da Man but he also knows it and uses it. Thank you!
JayTheCow chapter 3 . 9/9/2013
Wow... This is just... Amazing. :O Oh gosh. I'm just... wow... Totally speechless. Awesome job!
Husky2014 chapter 25 . 9/8/2013
Love it and I hope there is a sequel!
1,359 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »