Reviews for Ransoming Emrys
TheRavenclawGem chapter 9 . 3/29
"Always the tone of surprise" ? DID YOU JUST?!
Carmen O'Reilly chapter 25 . 3/29
This is utterly amazing. I wish this had been what actually happened, tbh. You're a really skilled writer, and I was hooked on every word.
Bravo! This is better than the show! Lol!
GreenHorn22 chapter 25 . 2/14
Great story, iloved how you put your own twist to the story on hiw to save Merlin and Arthur at the same time.
Xbreathingalivex chapter 13 . 1/10
That moment when there are wayyyyy too many chapters left and not enough plot D8
Bellanca chapter 25 . 1/1
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. The plot just kept me guessing, and the amount of Merlin whump and BAMF!Merlin was perfectly balanced. Because although I most certainly like my BAMF!Merlin, I also need whump. Yep, I need it. XD Also, the characters were very nicely developed, and I actually enjoyed the OC's. Normally, I'm not a huge fan of OC's, but these were quite nice. I like Matthew. :) So yeah, fabulous story, and have a happy new year!
Best Wishes,
Bellanca
Guest chapter 25 . 12/19/2014
This story was amazing! Your Morgana was wonderfully mad, but at the same time it was easy to follow her thought processes. I also loved the interactions of Merlin, Arthur, and the Knights (or knights-to-be). Thank you for sharif this wonderful story :) Good luck on your writing, and God bless!
Kas3y chapter 25 . 11/26/2014
I think u should write a sequel. It would be great and I could never get tired of ur writing. One thing I love (even thou I love everything) about ur writing is that U keep bring in my fav characters, which are Lance and Gwaine :D
too-much-inspiration chapter 25 . 11/1/2014
Nicely written! Thank you for posting this story!
queenfirst chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Awesome chapter! I think you captured Arthur and Merlin's friendship poignantly, and you conveyed the mood you wished to well. :)
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 22 . 10/21/2014
Oh my gosh, that last part is perfect and priceless. I want to hear the actor say that, they should have written it into the script somehow, and I don't care if it wouldn't have fit.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 10/20/2014
I loved the part where Merlin tried to get Morgause to let the others go free, that sort of thing's so much something he would do.
9thZFighter chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
Oh my goodness, that was awesome! Well done:D
Elaine Weasley chapter 25 . 9/10/2014
oh, burn morgana! no pun intended. what a way for uther to find out about her magic. did you start on a sequal? i would love to read it if there is oneā€¦ ;-)
pebblesrocky chapter 25 . 8/21/2014
This was the best reveal!fic I've ever read, and you honestly probably ruined them all for me in the future! This story had an incredible plot, perfect pacing, and the dialogue was on-point. I thought about this story all through school today and I couldn't wait to finish it. You are an absolutely amazing author!
1,384 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »