Reviews for Ransoming Emrys
me chapter 2 . 9/15
God, I really didn't need another freaking fandom to distract me from my actual life. This is a disaster. I'm never gonna get any work done. It was an excellent story, though.
SisterOfAnElvenWannabe chapter 1 . 7/31
Dun dun dun! Very good beginning!

I've never understood why some Druids recognize Merlin right away and some don't. Like Mordred knew who he was instantly, but the Druid guy in the camp Morgana went to didn't seem to, although to be fair he only saw him for a minute. And I'm rambling and it doesn't have much to do with your story...
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 25 . 6/23
Fantastic job. This kept me up late several nights in suspense. Thanks for writing!
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 12 . 6/20
Thank goodness I'm reading this when it's complete! I'd hate to wait to see what happens...also, I totally went and read all of the reviews for this chapter just to see how creative people got with the death threats...sheesh! Some of those were truly scary, and many were hilarious.
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 3 . 6/20
This. Chapter. Ending. Though.
Dudewheresmywand chapter 25 . 5/25
CHEERS! Well done. I'm so glad for authors like you that help erase season five from my mind even if momentarily :) :)
Amazing!
This was so epic! I loved it to the end!
Rookblonkorules chapter 7 . 4/7
Oh my gosh! Things are getting intense! Good work on the suspense. I'm going to just make a wild guess and say the voice calling Merlin's name is Kilgharah. There, I guessed. Now I guess I'll just have to read to find out if I'm right. :)
Rookblonkorules chapter 5 . 4/7
I liked how you had Merlin's captors all sinister and definitely very serious, because I've read way too many fics where the bad guys were kinda laughable and incompetent.
Rookblonkorules chapter 4 . 4/7
Okay, so I actually had to go and do math, but I couldn't wait to continue reading this. I've read certain fanfictions where the first chapter got things really going and really captured my interest, but then later chapters just rambled on and on and couldn't hold my interest. This one is the opposite. Each new chapter is making me want to read more! XD
Rookblonkorules chapter 3 . 4/7
Once again, you've hooked me with a cliffhanger ending. I seriously cannot stop reading! Even with math looming over my head!
Rookblonkorules chapter 2 . 4/7
Wow. Now I'm really looking forward to reading the rest. I love how protective Arthur was acting towards Merlin and how self-less Merlin was acting in wanting to help Arthur as soon as he woke up.
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 4/7
Oh my goodness! I loved this first chapter. You've got such a nice hook and the way you ended this chapter makes it impossible to not want to keep reading! Nice job!
HOLY CHICKEN! That is awesome awesome awesome! it's over now though :-( sad face can you plz plz plz plz do a sequel? Plz plz plz plz?
EpicMerlinFan