Reviews for Crash and Burn
Sarai chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
Darkflame's Pyre chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Not dark as such, just a little nerve-wracking! Glad John's okay!
I.Am.Cheese.And.Cheese.Is.Me chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Lou-deadfroggy chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Lol I swear Scott's going to totally kill him!
Silver Bee chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That’s so lovely, thank you! But you’ve helped me out these past few weeks too. And you know what to expect next week... you may decide one sister is enough after all!

This was a great story – I don’t think John will mind suffering given the way you portrayed him in this. (It’s not fate that’s got it in for him though, is it? More like someone whose name begins with an L!) You got his frustration at being so helpless up on Five perfectly – it must be hell hearing people in distress and not being able to do anything practical to help. No wonder he pushes himself when he’s actually out on a rescue.

Virgil came through for his brother again – you got his character perfectly too, along with the bond that all the brothers share. (I might need Virg to rescue me next week, too - right now I think I’d even settle for Alan!)
Teobi chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Hi Loopstagirl, great to see you with all these stories! Hey, the Tracys were made for dark. we love whumping and anguish. They're strong guys!

I can see how John would want to get more involved in dangerous rescues to make up for all the time he spends as an 'observer' up in TB5, even though he's the Space Monitor and basically co-ordinates everything to start off with. He would still feel as though he weren't doing enough, and he's a perfectionist.

Plus he would feel guilty that the others were being put into physically dangerous situations, sometimes because of him.

It's also good to read stories that involve rescues and the affter effects.

And of course, John-centric stories are always welcome.

I liked all the detail in this. I could smell acrid smoke and charred wood. It looks like effortless writing, but we know the amount of work that goes into producing stories with as much description and detail as this. Good work!
beyondtired chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
John's thoughts were a little dark, to be sure, but I found this to be quite a lovely story!
LiGi chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Wow! You've done it again! It seems like every time I check the site you have a new story up! I love that!

This one was great, I really liked how you showed Johnny's emotions and yay Virgil for coming to save him!

Love the last little bit when Scott arrives!

Keep writing, you're FAB!
Sunny chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
What a great story, I love your writing Loopsta. Very intense but really shows the depth of the Tracys brothers and their relationships. Great work:)
Angel-Sue76 chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
That last line was genius as are you honey. I don't know how you manage to come up with so many brilliant stories. Must be the great influences you have on you. I know Sam will agree with me on that hee hee.

This was quite dark but was so wonderfully written. You caught his emotions brilliantly and I loved the way Virgil just seemed to know where to go without actually knowing. Fantastic as always honey so I better get on with mine now. Love ya
Sam1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
WOW! I guess all that nagging I did today to get you to write and post a story worked. I'm friggin awesome. hee hee

Just what was John thinking, going off on his own like that. So relieved that Virgil was able to find him before it was too late.

Snicker. I loved Virgil's last comment. It was so fitting and very much something that any of the younger Tracy brothers would say.