Reviews for The Prince
Guest chapter 13 . 5/16/2014
It's awesome:D
But since when did Severus Snape call Voldemort by his name.. It's
Guest chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Lily is HORRIBLE in this story, but the story has a great plot :D
Guest chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Lily is such a brat in this story!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
The mauraders didn't know about the room of requirement.
Sev chapter 7 . 4/22/2014
Okay.. This is wierd. First thing, Snape got fooledby them that's why he hates thrm
Sev chapter 3 . 4/22/2014
Er... Severus hates Sirius, remember?
ilovebooks1111 chapter 22 . 1/8/2014
Great story! I found it really sweet!
Grimm Productions chapter 14 . 11/15/2013
You know. I wish this was longer.. I like this idea so much.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 22 . 10/5/2012
T.T Why? It was just getting good! You couldn't make a sequel more suited to your current style? I LOVED this! *Overly large sob* Poor Severus... I wanted to see what his mother thought of what he'd become, and what would happen once James and Lily DID get together properly/officially. This really didn't end. *Sigh* and it was the first story in a long time that I'd enjoyed so well. I'd had a similar idea for a story, but it lacked the depth this one had/has.

Please return to this idea? Or at least, point me in the direction of something similar! Please and thank you! *Bows politely*
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 10 . 10/5/2012
Lily is so HORRIBLE in this story! I'm utterly shocked at just how heartless she is! Selfish brat! (Lily of course, not you author of this interesting story!)
Saramagician chapter 22 . 6/7/2012
Oh! Great! Now what will Voldemort say? He defend a blood traitor! I liked James last sentence very much! ;)

Update soon...
BlueJuvenal chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
A very competent prose. Good grasp of characters.
Saramagician chapter 21 . 1/28/2012
Wow! Wonderful! Indescribable! Even think about waiting maddening me, so just update soon...
May Arisa chapter 21 . 1/8/2012
This is such a good story! Please update!
Sir Nicholas chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Hello Nettie Moore! your stories are fantastic! But I do agree with Godfather about your vision of sirius, but I love reading your stories and hope to see some more! :) -Sir Nicholas