Reviews for What It Takes
A is for Angel chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
i kinda thought that this was how it was suppose to be when she took him back it was a well done one shot;)
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Still WAY too calm, but much better, Bella forgave way too easily. Nice work!
Reicheru-saiyan chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
I love this story because this sums up what I thought should have happened. I felt that New Moon swept Bella's 9 months away from Edward under the rug so to speak and when they just hook back up it was a little unbelievable. She wouldn't trust him again so soon at least in my opinion. I love this couple but when Edward said at the end of New Moon "And you believed me?" when Bella said he hadn't wanted her any more it made me mad. Was she supposed to beg him back or follow him like a puppy when he stated adamantly that he didn't want her any more. However the fact he almost died I can see why the story didn't dwell on the time apart. Hope to read more from you. :)
Irina1776 chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Hello,

I liked the story. I really wanted to see Edward suffer for all the things Bella went through. It was a little short for me. She should've told him everything. She caved in 5 minutes...I love Edward but, he needed to suffer more! Bella again protecting him from pain...

I love that it is in his view.

Please write more...I can't wait for more!