Reviews for Letters From the Broken
this is deep !
shelby0501 chapter 27 . 4/2/2014
Nagi, the optimistic!
shelby0501 chapter 26 . 4/2/2014
:D love this story! It looks like somebody just earned herself another follower!
shelby0501 chapter 17 . 4/1/2014
Yay! KÅ«kai and Amu-chan are bros for life!
shelby0501 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Isabelle E.T chapter 32 . 3/14/2014
This is such a great story! I really loved it,and I can get this feeling where I can feel the main-character's feelings...Does that make sense? Anyways,this story is amazing! And I have never in my not-that-long-life have I ever read something so cool,and other adjectives to describe amazing. {I suppose that you can say that I don't have a large vocabulary...or that I just hate my vocabulary class...} anyways, I can't wait to read more of your stories! I'll be waiting... _
DUMB ASS chapter 16 . 11/30/2013
GET YOIR STORY ORGANIZED?!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/30/2013
Make t interesting! I don't even know if the italics are flashbacks or what! You idiot!
Dorky Demoness chapter 11 . 8/2/2013
I've never been to a school lunch room. But I've also never been to a public school. Not because i'm rich or anything (not at all am i rich) but simply because all the public schools around me suck. Love the story so far! :)
lovelife247 chapter 32 . 6/3/2013
Dear umm...author..I guess;

Hello. I go by Paws or whatever you want. But I prefer Paws. I loved the story. Very interesting and I love your technique of writing. You communicate with the readers also focusing on the story. Reminds me of James aauthor. Anyways, I loved the story line. Intresting. Funny. Great Flow. Lovely. Cute. Romantic.
I loved how you made Ikuto not remember his past. I already thought "hes not going to remember anything." Thats what I believed, but you caught me off guard. I liked that idea. You "cheated" your readers. Making them expect one thing, but giving them another. Good idea.
When the story continued, I thought Utau was going to date Kukai. Thats what I thought. I guess I thought wrong.
But did Tadase ever find out who Broken was? You didnt metion that. If you did, then I probably forgot.
Just some mispellings here and there. But everything else is wonderful.
Depressing beginning
Happy ending
Loved it. I just really loved it. Keep writing.
Best part, the poems. I loved your poems. Beautiful.
Anyways I hope you read my story. Its kind of sucky in the beginning, but gets better.
Can It Be? By Pawxd
Anyways thats it. I guess. Bye author.

From: Paws
lovelife247 chapter 12 . 6/1/2013
Paws: When Kukai messaged Amu and Utau how did he know her last name? Tsukiyomi. I thought they known her by Hoshina. Sorry. Kind of confused.
lovelife247 chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Paws: Me again. Well remember when you first introduced Ikuto? Well you said that was the only class she, Amu, had with him. But then all the sudden hes in her English class as well? Huh? That doesn't make any sense. Sorry. Im just showing the mistakes. But overall very good. Just mess up here and there.
lovelife247 chapter 5 . 6/1/2013
Paws: well you wrote Math class again here. Instead of something else. Kairi and Yaya? Kukai and Utau? Why does she have 2 math classes? Confused me. Please fix this problem. Great story over all. Cant wait to finish it.
Ps: I can relate to Amu. Im a nobody as well thats why this caught my attention. Hehe...im so lonely...
WastinTimeWatchinGrass chapter 5 . 5/24/2013
I love this story. I like the fact how Amu is complaining about everyone and pointing out their flaws, she's doing everything that I ever wanted to do.
But even a greatest villain has to get caught sometime.
AmuxIkutolover chapter 4 . 5/5/2013
So, I'm really super tired right now and have *drumroll* homework, also known as the random torture that teachers give students, who are children being forced to sit in a dark, dreary building with other children and adults, to make them 'smart', when in actuality the said students will do the work and forget everything they did within a few hours, then force themselves to temporarily remember before the test, and then forget again. They will finally force themselves to again remember the information that the homework covered, all so that they can do well on the finals, and then for the last time, forget the information and hope to never see it again. It's actually quite sad how awful homework is and how teachers teach the material so that we students 'learn' when we really 'learn' it, and then some of us try our hardest to recall the information during the despicable test while others give no effort whatsoever to do well or remember everything. Those are the people that have D's, and F's, which is about half of my class. Three care and try because they're sort of nerds, then they're the three girls in my class which includes myself, and then there are the people that don't care and usually fail the tests and there classes in between there detention for literally saying the word 'poop' in a conversation with someone. There's more to the story than that, but that's all that I've heard from the person who got the detention because he doesn't want to admit that he actually did something wrong to receive the punishment.

The other people get detentions for being stupid and not being respectful to the teachers or school property... Also not having their shirt tails tucked in, because that's part of our stupid dress code for the guys. The girls have to wear skirts, below or knees or we get detention, everyday unless there's a special occasion which is the guys having a home game for basketball, and that's it, in which case we get to wear long, loose pants that can't be jeans or we receive another stupid detention. We even have to wear skirts for field trips, but not the one we took two years ago to a farm, which was the last actual field trip we had that was fun and didn't consist of singing to people in a retirement home, which was fun other than the worker with a really freaky smile that was watching us. That dude was just freaky and creepy and his smile was so scary, and his laugh too. My 'friend' and I looked at each other with weird eyes and she burst out laughing while I sort of laughed, but not really since I don't laugh at school because I don't like school and never have a reason to laugh while there since I feel like Amu. At my old school, I would have a new seating arrangement about every month, and get to know the person sitting next to me 'really well'. We would then switch and they would become friends with their new neighbor and never talk to me again. Literally that happened every single time besides once, but she was only a friend until the end of the school year and then we moved. Okay, so this review has been complete randomness that I don't really want to erase and is in no way relevant to the story besides the mention of the torture known as homework. Sorry for the waste of time it took to read this review and for my laziness in erasing parts of it. I liked this chapter and the grouping with Utau, Kukai, and Amu! I also loved Amu's laughing in her head thing because I sometimes do that too! AMUTO FOREVER! :)