Reviews for Future Imperfect
jk chapter 39 . 12/9/2015
I wasn't impressed by Edwards so called maturity ...I was pissed! he can kill Victoria but not et bella kill a bitch that has been manipulating and controlling peoples lives for fucking centuries? Chelsea NEEDS to die...no one should have her kind of power. Bella should have killed the bitch right there and Corin needs to go with a quickness
CindyWindy1 chapter 21 . 11/24/2015
Nicely told back story on Marcus and Didyme.

The Cullens are beginning to piece it together!
CindyWindy1 chapter 20 . 11/24/2015
Wow, Aro played on every insecurity she ever possessed in regards to Edward and his family. She believed the lies pretty easily.
CindyWindy1 chapter 19 . 11/24/2015
A really rough chapter and low point for Dominic! He seems pretty intelligent though in figuring out what's going on.
CindyWindy1 chapter 18 . 11/24/2015
Aro is so cold-hearted, a truly awful being. Great portrayal of him.
CindyWindy1 chapter 17 . 11/24/2015
Very interesting proceedings! Love Marcus.
CindyWindy1 chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
Edward's dream was heartbreaking! Such a sweet scene that will never be!
CindyWindy1 chapter 15 . 11/24/2015
I really thought Dominic was going to get away!
CindyWindy1 chapter 14 . 11/24/2015
I don't know who's to blame in Edward and Bella’s argument. I guess he is. She asked to be changed, though she did sound like she was ambivalent at times. I know if I was in Edward's shoes, I'd never let Bella out of my sight while human and fragile. Too much can go wrong and too much at stake, and all preventable by changing her.

Edward's pain was palpable.
CindyWindy1 chapter 13 . 11/24/2015
I kept telling Gianna (but she wouldn't listen!) to write a note to Dominic or something! I didn't want to see her go through with their awful plan.

Edward singing softly to his wife in bed (and thinking his voice substandard)...I'm a puddle of goo. Nicely done!
CindyWindy1 chapter 11 . 11/24/2015
Canon Marcus has always been a very sympathetic character and I really like how he's portrayed here.
CindyWindy1 chapter 10 . 11/24/2015
Gianna has gotten herself in a really bad position. Hoping there's a happy way out for her and Dominic too.
CindyWindy1 chapter 8 . 11/24/2015
I did catch that he imprinted! And she's fallen for him too.
CindyWindy1 chapter 7 . 11/24/2015
This fic should have way more reviews! Perhaps readers shy away from chapters focusing on an OC, and lose interest in the story, but I definitely think this is worth sticking with! I'm attached to Dominic and Gianna, even though I didn't set out to be. :) Their situation is just written so compellingly.
CindyWindy1 chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Great job on describing his first transformation.