Reviews for Till Death Do Us Part
SeramPangeran chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
This is really interesting! And an original idea, too (I've never heard it at least)
I'm really excited for the next chapter now :) Good job!
PastaWar19 chapter 6 . 7/8/2012
Y U NO UPDATE. :(((
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Oh my god. You can't not continue this. It is just too amazing D:

This story has one of the most interesting plots I have ever come across and not to mention the way you write is amazing, I adore the character interactions and the description is fantastic too. You managed so well to keep it realistic, well as realistic as your going to get and this has become on of my all time favourite fanfics. It truly would be tragic to just let this die now and I really really hope that's not what is going to happen.

Keep up this amazing work ;D
The Knight of Heart chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Love, love, love this story~

I can't wait for the next chapter to come out~
The Knight of Heart chapter 3 . 12/9/2011
I am proud to say that I cried reading this fanfiction ;n;

The story, the way you write them, they all just seem to scream emotion.

I love your writing style, and can't wait to read more from you :3
takuya chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
oh i really love this story and the whole idea of it, i hope you can update it soon
ThePsychicAnimelovingBookworm chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Um. I meant to tell you this a long time ago, but I forgot herpderp :3.

"Till Death Do Us Part" reminds me a lot of the tv show "Drop Dead Diva".

And I'm still anxiously waiting for the update of "La Vie en Rose", especially when you posted that teaser on Tumblr!

8U Why did you end it there nooo
Hada-Fiction chapter 6 . 10/21/2011
This has been highly entertaining and I commend you for how much thought you've put into this! At first I thought the abundance of discription to be a nuisance but then I realized this is Francis we're talking about. I know he isn't narrating for himself but the style of is seems to pair with him nicely and make for good imagery. :3 I've read through all of the chapters in one day and can honestly say that I'm am pretty damn excited for what's going to happen next!

The set up Francis and Arthur's relationship in the first chapter was a great way to pull us all in one step at a time and had me comfortable with everything by the time Francis is hearing "Que Sera Sera" on his cell. I could feel his sense of hurry and how dark everything gets towards the end and feel the dread once his accident finally happens...

The second and third chapters really had me going: coming to grips with reality and seeing everyone's fate after everything, Arthur's words got me all choked up and made it worse with what Francis realized soon after. XO Sorry if this looks like I'll be spoiling too much for other readers.

I've to say though I'm loving the Francis and a certain poltergeist's dynamic in the chapters that follow. Once they get over certain things about each other and their circumstances things seem to really flow! Which brings me up to this chapter and shows them both how much work they have cut out for them. Hahaha, I didn't expect things to go exactly like it did but I could tell that being in that body might entail inheriting a few bumbling qualities! It seems the history is hard to get away from too easily; maybe Francis should study up some more...

All in all I will be awaiting the next chapter and devour it the same as these six chapters! I wish you luck in the chapters to come, at your new job (congrats), and hope your move is pleasant if not more convenient. :)
Romanostache chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
This is definitely one of the best fanfictions I've ever read, I simply adore your style of writing~ Everyone is so in character and you describe everything so well- it makes me rather depressed to see how long it's been since the last update. Please don't just leave it there! Please? ;A;
Choco-Loki chapter 6 . 10/15/2011
Oh god, you can't end it here! You have literally got me back into FrUK! MUST...HAVE...MORE...
Inari Kasugawa chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
God help me. I had never heard of you, or this story, until a few nights ago when my dear friend recommended this to me. At first I was skeptical, the story isn't complete so I was wary of starting something that did not result in automatic closure. But as soon as I got one chapter done, I had to read the next one. And then the next, and the next and before I knew it, it had been 2 hours and I was torn between laughing and crying. At first I thought, "This isn't fair, with Francis gone, who is going to love Arthur, no other would do, of course, no other could love him as much, but he deserves to be happy." That thought alone broke my heart into so many tiny pieces. But then I read on. I used to be a avid UsUk shipper, but some things happened and such, and now the thought repulses me XD. I'm a diehard FrUker, so in the middle of wanting to know that Arthur would be happy and loved, the fact that it was to be Alfred's body doing I went from "Oh poor Arthur -sadsadsad-" to "No. No. I reject this." (Btw, your introduction of Alfred was wonderful) I'm still not used to the fact that the interactions between Arthur and Francis will be with Alfred's body in the way, and the thought that Francis has to see Arthur, and can only look at him but cannot freely hug or kiss or /speak/ to him... it's torture. I cannot ask you to change things if you already have them in a kinda way, it is your story. But please, please update soon. I need to read that Arthur will be happy again, that Francis will wait for him in heaven. It hurts to the tips of my fingernails to think that it would be any other way...

other than that, fabulous. The writing is wonderful, the vocabulary beautifully varied. It's vivid and so horrible... oh so horribly heartbreaking. Please, give them all peace.
raiTonight29 chapter 6 . 8/12/2011
Oh God! this is amazing!

It's FrUK within USUK but still FrUK! asdfghjkl. I need this like air! I ultimately love your Francis. And the way you write how he LOVES Arthur so bad and how he just wants to watch over him and give him a proper goodbye it's just sooo... YOU MADE ME CRY! DX

Please update this. PLEASE?
Darkfire Kitten chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
No no, thanu you. For a lovely story. I love it and eagerly look forward to more. Good luck with your move and your new job.

DfK out.
Lol Hai chapter 6 . 8/4/2011
I'm really enjoying this so far, especially Felix (but I always love Felix. Still, this means you're doing him well.). I just have one bone to pick: Toris' eyes are green, not blue.
Wild Dragon's breath chapter 6 . 7/27/2011
awwww poor Francis D I love how you characterize him as flirty but at the same time totally in love with Arthur. Keep up the good work and can't wait to see the next chapter~