Reviews for Secret Thoughts
midnight typer hp chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
hey i LOVE no ordinary familt 2! will you please write fanfic(s) with the pairing katie/jj

answer me with a YES please and if you do plz let all other writers to make fanfics with the same pairing
Skylarxlove chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Please sign to save No Ordinary Family-

petitions/NoOrdinaryFamily

PLEASE, get everyone you know to sign, if we get to 10,000 the show might have a chance!

Great story BTW :)
DARWIN51 chapter 3 . 3/31/2011
Cool idea, please make some more chapters, and just one thing: I was a little confused at first at who you were gloomy about but I figured it out, I am 98.4 percent sure that their last name is spelled Powell. It was in one of the episodes, the one where jj created a fake online dating account for a date with Katie. Other than that, great story
Gliese Pixel chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
wow you did a great job on the characters thoughts. I hope you keep this story going there are so few of this show. There are rumors that its getting cancelled which means fanfiction will be one of the few way for it to live on.
Desertfox511 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I love this! It's very awesome, so please keep it up! I'm a Joshua/Katie fan too so it would be great if you could do secret thoughts of those two next!
KennaBugIndustries chapter 3 . 3/25/2011
Great job! You were really creative with the characters/ characterization! I really like the first chapter, And no worries, I watched a few "Concenced" episodes. Your writing in very beautiful, with no mistakes (I have not in the very least perfected that art) and also somehow reminds me of poetry, see, you do have a bit of a poet in you...

Anyways, continue your writing and hope to see you soon on DA...

Also, found it interesting about how you added a bit of info from your report... lol...

Heres my DA:

As always,

KBI
cleighmckenzie chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
This is really amazing. I feel like I'm actually the character. haha. this chapter was amazing, can't wait for more
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 2 . 2/17/2011
It was really good! Really sweet! I loved it!
KeepFaith-SmellApples chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I love it! It's so funny and well written!
anonymous reviewer chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This is a very well written short-story. Even though I personally am a Joshua/Katie fan, I still enjoyed your story. Using the same sentence for the beginning and end of the story was cute. Keep up the good work!