Reviews for Page Chasers 2, Valentines in Verona
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
That was a very sweet and somewhat humorous way in which Richard confessed his feelings to Chloe. I loved it. And I hope Chloe may accompany Richard on future adventures of The Page Chasers.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
This was a most magical chapter. It was almost as if I was watching everything along with Richard. I like how the magic compass seems to have a mind of its own. And once more, you have the dialect of the time period set exactly right.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Once again a most excellently vivid description of the compass working its magic. And Mr. Dewey really does have a talent for guessing what people need.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
A very nice beginning. I had wondered how Richard might have met Chloe before their epic adventure if he could have. And a very good choice of story to go with it.
Christopher Scott chapter 4 . 2/20/2011
That was very cute and funny to read/. Poor boy did not think about what he read/. Fantastic job. I'll tell you what you won/ in just a moment's time. You did quite well./truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Christopher Scott chapter 3 . 2/13/2011
Those chapters were quite good. So, Chloe is/ Mister Dewey's granddaughter, and Richard/ plans to court her. I wonder how this will turn/ out with the Bard, William Shakespeare's own words./ Please do update at your convenience./truly, Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief, p.s. Notice anything about my review?
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
Interesting story, so far, Walls. Who is the girl? Don't tell me, I want to be surprised. Please update at your , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief