Reviews for Survivor
SpiritedWind chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
That was one of the saddest things I've ever read. I was crying, sobbing my eyes out. Really. So sad, so touching, so emotional. I can't describe it but this was beautiful. It was...bittersweet.
The Glowing Mischief chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow. That was... amazing. Best angst story ever.
Little Miss Lupin chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This story made me want to cry, and I loved it. Even though the ending ripped my heart to shreds, it was good. A kind of closure on the whole story, a sence of peace. Overall, lovely.
lowi chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
This was absolutely wonderful! It was so sad, I was so close to start crying (but I'm on a bus, so it isn't such a good idea I guess).

You have written it so beautiful, and it feels like it could have been exactly like this in the books if JK wanted a sadder story.

All of the characters are so right, everything in your story feels as it could have been like that. And Harry dying of grief, extremely sad but he WOULD have. And luna's speech, and hermione grieving ron, who Harry killed and remus dead and Sirius telling it all. And then finally dying. Geeze, don't know what to say, it was amazing! You are reallyreallyreally good at writing, thanks for this beautiful story!
angiedotdotla chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
You made me cry.
Stina Whatever chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
very sad:( but good, nonetheless
potterride chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
first off congrats on your 30th story...second I was crying on the inside..that was just beautiful...everything was perfect..and everything was set up so perfectly just beautifully. You know I had a rough week and this story made me want to say THANKS TO MY BFF WHO HELPED ME GET THROUGH THE WEEK AND I'M SORRY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO TALK TO YOU YESTERDAY..MY BFF. It was wonderful bittersweet x words cannot describe how I felt..just so sad. I loved all of it.

congratulations again..keep writing