Reviews for Ask Hungary
Arsenic Snowflake chapter 35 . 3/28/2011
Dear Hungary,

I'm having a problem-its nothing too serious, I think. However, I like someone, you should know him-however, I just don't know how to tell them..I tried all the other girls, but they never had the experience, and since you've been with Austria, I was hoping you could help me..

With love,

Ilah Formosa,

Taiwan.
Not So Tempramental Artist chapter 34 . 3/1/2011
Hiya! California here~

So I was reading some past letters and... wow. Just wow. Although Big Brother America was probably drunk when that happened, right? Just a little tip, never get America drunk. EVER. EVER EVER. NO MATTER HOW GOOD OF AN IDEA IT SEEMS. It's like asking for a death sentance. Totally not a good idea. AT ALL.

Yours truely,

California
Awelina chapter 35 . 3/1/2011
The most epic lines were:

"Honestly, you're more uptight than my Austria. Whose guard I have centuries of practice getting past.

-I've got something special for you. I'll give you a hint. It involves you, me and a bed~

-I've got something special for you. It involves you, me, and a frying pan

Perhaps you know a place I could sleep while I'm in... well, you?"

man, i laughed my ass off :D:D:D

after i read 'til the end i was like: i want to write a letter, too!

but than i realised it would be like talking to myself, so i just figured i'd leave it. :D

Once again, great story!

Greetings from Hungary :]
almostinsane chapter 35 . 2/28/2011
LOL. Awesome story. Poor America and England... As Austria would say, "Really, Hungary? A threesome? America and England have enough brother/father/friend/lover issues as it is... As it is, I'm not letting anyone else into our bed."
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 34 . 2/28/2011
DDD

That was fun.

Can we do another? D

Or a sequel? D

It took me this long to figure out you're the writer of IAHF... Perhaps all those all-nighters were a bad idea?
katzsoa chapter 35 . 2/28/2011
Brava, ragissima!

This was a lot of fun. I think at some point I will put up one-shots, of Israel's days with Egypt and Canada. Maybe. Depends how my other fics are, and how much homework I have.

Shalom, Hungary!
Karen Elaine DuLay chapter 33 . 2/28/2011
Hungary,

I am so tired I almost do not have the strength to write you this letter. Saturday night...sacre bleu! It was most exhausting! Excellent work on plying England with the wine, by the way, but when you allowed America to take him to the spare bedroom, you must have forgotten that England becomes extremely horny when he is drunk. Although, I'll admit, a threesome is never a bad idea~

Aah, I'm much too tired. Shall I write you details once I can move again?

France
xxWolfyxx chapter 23 . 2/27/2011
Dear Hungary,

Yeah. Sad isn't it? Haha, anyways, he's back to normal. (how? Heck if I know! He must have selective memory...)

But yeah, I told him about the noticing things, and he came up with some weird England and France pairing.

Not that I mind *immitates France's laugh... and fails*

I've been talking to Canada more often, too. I was hoping we could get together soon, play some Hocky.

And yeah, I've got Palin up 'n ready. Russia will never see it coming!

{insert witty saying here},

Alaska (A.K.A. Rebeka B. Jones)

P.S. Have you ever seen the movie The Proposal? Gosh, I love it! It's so funny! (not to mention it shows my scenery! I never get tired of the views.)
Chiaotzu chapter 32 . 2/26/2011
(srry forgot to add canada in my last comment)

Dear Hungary,

I still feel unnotice...you remember me right, Canada. Boriken hasn't been visiting me like she used to. And I still feel very sad, so please help.

sincerely,

Canada (a.k.a Matthew Willams)
almostinsane chapter 33 . 2/26/2011
Ms. Hungary,

Well, I was glad that you were there to take care of me when I was at Austria's house, and he too. I loved wearing your old dresses! I was sad when made me wear boy's clothes.

Italy

P.S. Pasta is always delicious!

My dear Hungary,

Perhaps it will be best you keep those videos to yourself. While France probably wouldn't mind, England may attempt to murder you. And I have no intention in burying a wife.

And, yes, those evenings were rather peaceful, weren't they?

Austria
Chiaotzu chapter 33 . 2/26/2011
Querida Hungary,

Hola! grettings from puerto rico. America told me about what happen between Mr. England and Fru Fru and I just wanted to ask if it was true or not.

I'm also having a little get together at my house and was wondering if you wanted to come or not (hopes you say yes).

Con amor, Boriken (a.k.a Puerto Rico)

P.S. can you ask Canada to come over more often I haven't seen him in a while and also send me pics of him and france (loves yaoi)
almostinsane chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
Hungary-nii-chan!

Thanks for hanging out with me last night! It was nice to see you and Austria again, he even played the songs I requested. He may be grumpy, but he's alright. Oh, and thanks for making sure I sat next to Germany. He's my best friend, you know?

Italy

P.S. I sent you some pasta!

Hungary,

Well, after all this time, you'd have to have influenced me a little. And I will make sure to be very careful around your spare bedrooms. No doubt you hope to get France and England in bed tonight.

Austria
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
Hungary,

Why did it feel like you were implying something there? You appear to be rubbing off on me... Whatever. Even a git is better than a frog...

France or not, I'd suggest thoroughly looking through ANY contract before signing it.

As for Prussia, it wasn't much; he simply wanted to ask if I had any more of those photos. The bloke is brilliant with blackmail, surprisingly enough. I told him that while I didn't have more, YOU might; at which point he began trembling.

England
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 31 . 2/25/2011
Hungary,

Iggy... actually trusts me?

...Hey, it isn't April Fools. Don't make jokes like that. I mean, I want him to trust me, but... Just don't make jokes about big things like that.

Hey, why is this getting depressing! Heroes aren't sad and mopey! We're going to party and it's going to be awesome! As the hero, I'm gonna make sure Iggy has an awesome time!

While the stuff tastes like sh*t, make sure there's a lot of tea. Iggy might not get so pissy that way.

America
katzsoa chapter 32 . 2/25/2011
(Hold on to this for when you need it. :) )

Hungary-

I think you might have lost this. It was found by one of my border patrols, running out of Lebanon like a pack of jackals were after it.

Shalom,

Israel

P.S.: Canada called me yesterday... We're arranging to meet for coffee sometime. Just thought you might want to know.