Reviews for Falling In
This is so adorable omigod! And the last one :DDD
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I like your 2012 Valentines Day better than what I suspect canon Valentines Day 2012 was :(
Thanks for a lovely story.
Molotov chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
This was really really sweet.
charrah chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Nice one! Love it
stardustinthesky chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
This is perfect! :)
Musicalmania chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Adorable story!
sharonmin chapter 1 . 2/19/2011

i'm sharon, a strahotskier..i've read quite a lot of your stories (because corey recommends them on ), and i must say, it's beautifully written, and everything played around in my head as if i was sitting down in front of the TV, ACTUALLY WATCHING Chuck. it's AWESOME. :)
Chkgun93 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
Great story, one of the best Valentine stories I've read.
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
spcr71 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Nice story, especially the first part. I do have to admit that I really hope that if Chuck gets renewed and we get a sixth season that there will be no babies.
Nemo30 chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
Awesome Brickroad! And I really like Lieutenant Awesome too. :)
Zerectica chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
I really liked this story. It was very cute. My Valentine's Day story had a few similar elements.

I loved reading about Sarah with little Clara. It was really adorable. I also loved the end of the story where Sarah tells Chuck about her little surprise.

Overall, just a really great story for Valentine's Day.
Katsumara chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Oh man, I just love these sort of stories, brickroad. I love how it progresses over the years and how their Valentines Days change. I also like how your S3's V-day happend without he-who-shall-not-be-named being around. That was definitely good.

The thing that got me was your forth and fifth part. They were just.. so great. Reading Sarah holding Clara and then Chuck walking in, and her comment at the end of the '2011' section.. "Who says?" - somehow, I saw the ending to the '2012' section coming, but it didn't do anything to lessen the 'd'aw' factor. :D Great work on this one.
NikkyPickles chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
I really want to review this - because I believe reviews are love to the authors who put so much care into their craft - but I'm actually at a loss for what to say, except, I love this! There is nothing about this I didn't like, and I was chuckling at the end because I could actually picture Yvonne and Zach and the little baby. Utterly adorable & favourited (ok - I'm making up words now!)
Hypnotoad chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Loved it.. I usually find myself cringing with some of the cheesiness in some v-day fics, but this was tastefully done. Enjoyed it from start to finish