Reviews for It's Tired and I'm Early
Atanaa chapter 7 . 1/30/2013
Maybe Merlin's reply should have been: "No, of course not. I've been consulting with Argos!"
merlin9584 chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Haha I loved it. Just for an idea ( it's not very good) merlin could be in his room practicing magic. Then he accidentally creates a gaint Great Dane. Then it runs into Arthur's room a slobbers all over him. Then merlin goes in the stocks because Arthur has no one to blame. Hehe sorry its not very good.
pavelcchekov chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
First paragraph I read, my mind replaced Gwen with Gaius. Scary stuff.
the electric phantom chapter 7 . 11/15/2011
You could do something really creepy and have Voldemort vs Arthur on Arthur's bed. Maybe.
agent iz hyper chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
Yay for random funniness! :P so I was gunna ask if you two are obviously not, cuz I'm pretty positive that twins have the same day for their birthday. so yeah. your stories are awesome. now I must read the rest. :D
Puffin Person chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
Morgana uses a trumpet to wake him up. She doesn't have to be playing it. Personally, i would find it more funny if she was hitting him with it.

How was that? Okay? I'm going to go now.
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
I LOVE how unconcerned Merlin was about the whole thing :)

"Merlin, find the deepest, darkest hole you can and get rid of it. And if I ever see it again, I will push you out a window."

chuckle

doesn't that line just sum up Arthur's entire mood?

by the by... I tried to vote in the poll. It didn't work :S
CAT GIRL 28 chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
good chapter love it, maybe you could have a cat me in Arthur room
Laughy-Taffy the Grape chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
This is laugh-worthy:)

Um, how about Arthur actually hallucinating because he's half-asleep (and of course it must be over-the-top and ridiculous as usual)? Hm. Waking up and finding himself somewhere really strange because he sleepwalks? Waking up to a zombie invasion! I dunno . . . just go with what works, I guess:)

Thank you!
lilgenious chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
*Read this chapter and begins to die of laughter*

This chapter was great! Was it one of those alarm clocks that never shuts up until you solve the puzzle? I understand Arthur's anger and the end was a nice added touch and had the true feelings of those stupid contraptions. "Merlin find the deepest, darkest hole you can and get rid of it..." hehehe I am still giggling over that.

Idea? How about another Uther dance type thing? Or you can always resort to bagpipes... those things always wake me up and I am within a pipe band which makes it worse.

Keep up the great work!
ghostwriterlondon13 chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Haha that just made my day...
Kitty O chapter 7 . 6/9/2011
Push you out a window? Oh dear.

This made me chuckle. I'll tell you if I get any ideas.
lilgenious chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
This story so far is awesome and makes me laugh. Happy belated birthday Zab!

Update soon! That would be the greatest thank you present to everybody who enjoys this story!
Kitty O chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Happy day of birth, Zab!

I enjoyed it... The picture of Arty standing in a fighting pose over an alarm clock!
PoisoningPigeonsinthePark chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
I loved it! :D

you couldn't have done better with the idea. it was brilliant.

soooo many priceless mental images...

"Bwrawr!"

xD

can't wait to see who has stumbled upon Arthur attacking an alarm clock...