Reviews for More Than a Little Crazy
anderpson chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
I love this fic so much, I can't wait to find more out about Blaine and hopefully Sam is straight here too!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Poor Kurt, he's having a really bad day...
Siess chapter 5 . 2/29/2012
UPDATE! I love this so much so pretty, pretty please update!
Petticoats chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Update please? Yes? No? Quite possibly?

I'm really enjoying this. Seriously, it's just my kind of romance story.

I also appreciate how long your chapters are. They're not so long as to be obnoxious, but long enough to have the transition between each chapter feel significant... And yet they blend.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Great - no AMAZING story!
Someone chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
This is wonderful! I read all 5 chapters in one sitting and I'm still craving more - please update as soon as possible!

ALL THE AWARDS!~
Guest chapter 5 . 11/2/2011
Ur a great writer this story is AMAZING! Will Kurt ever tel Blaine about karosky?
Muchacha chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
"I find your big gay sob story sickening and irrelevant," Sylvester said matter-of-factly.

Sue was damn funny.
Kesshichan chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
I love this story! Just wanted to let you know :)
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
love it! Sue knows Kurt is in Dalton but isnt telling them
Inkinhart chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Three months. You haven't updated this in three months. Which is a cryin' shame, because it is FANTASTIC.
My Dearest Sally Sparrow chapter 4 . 5/11/2011
This story has got the perfect dose of fantasy, reality and of course: Klaine. I really love it. :)
Misha Ten chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Hi! I loved your story! It's well written, and everybody is in character. You should continue it )

I was just wondering if the people of Glee know about Kurt and the whole attack thing. Especially Burt.
aggressively writes chapter 4 . 3/31/2011
Awesome so far. Update soon! :)
Elle C chapter 4 . 3/26/2011
Wow! I'm usually not into AU fics at all, but this one is amazing! Please Please Please don't abandon it! I think that it's so interesting and unique, and I've been checking every day for about a week looking for updates. I had just forgotten to review until now! (sorry about that...) Anyway, I really hope you continue this story and if you do, I'm really excited to see what happens next! :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »