Reviews for Authority
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
Ok I love your story. Just one thing bothers me. Paul's last name in twilight is lahote. The last name you used is the last name of the actor who plays him
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 18 . 9/13/2016
Yeah... it's called Stockholm Syndrome
Jasmine52 chapter 22 . 8/15/2014
I have to say while I really liked the story line... I absolutely hate Danni. She is a real bitch, she doesn't listen and never thinks about others or is sympathetic. She was supposed to be a perfect match for Paul but even I don't think Paul or Leah are as much of a bitch or bastard to people as she is. Plot was good though...just didn't like her choices.. Made me really mad when she almost insulted Emily and then did so in her head repeatedly.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/12/2014
awe
TwilightPixie13 chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Wow, I'm giving up on this story!
Danni is just a raging bitch, seriously can't think of one thing nice about her. I mean she's a bully! Making fake facebook profiles is pathetic.
And are we supposed to feel sorry for Paul? His imprint rejects him, n'awww :(
Too bad, he was a cheating asshole!
Lilydukes chapter 28 . 1/17/2014
LOVED!
awesomeami316 chapter 28 . 7/13/2013
It's not over right?
Paige-Rawr chapter 28 . 2/8/2013
Dude! This is like, a billion times better than Twilight!
MidnightWolf191 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
cool
CentrumPermanebit chapter 28 . 11/26/2012
Aw, I'm sad the story is over... But it was good while it lasted. :)
Dimetriaj04 chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
Loved it! I hope you make a sequel
BlueEyedCountryGirl chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
Loved the story!
andvenuswashername14 chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
Haha, I have added every one of the songs in this story, exempting a view I sadly could not find :/. However, I must say...you must really like Techno lol. I like some of this though, and I favorited you, because you're very talented. 3 MAKE MORE PLEASE!
Loula Lahote chapter 28 . 11/25/2012
Yay! That was the perfect ending! Danni was badass!
Crazywolflover chapter 1 . 11/24/2012