Reviews for Mass Effect: Comatose
ExS-DrIfTeRr chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
how can he be N7 and a Private? doesn't make much sense
donald7777 chapter 7 . 9/9/2015
please don't let this story be dead it is so good.
TreesoftheWild chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
Why doesn't he get the hint that it is him? Is it still that accepting this Mass Effect World as reality? Or is Drake really just that bad?
antonm1107 chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
RIP ossimsoss fanfiction with great, realistic characters.
So you want to be an Author chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
Please go on? I really enjoy the idea of a SI having to deal with psycho Sheppard with a side order of Renegade...
Pretty please?
LaniusLegioXIII chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Nice SI; funny dialogs and moments. Also good writing style... and a renegade Shep... that's gonna be crazy.

Keep up the good work!
Peace.
yahiro365 chapter 7 . 12/17/2012
Lol, great chapter! Your character is funny as shit you know. Anywho, I'll be looking forward to the next chapter!
Raiden312 chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
Poor Drake

he doesn't see it

This is a good story

Please update
AlphaFartOfDoom chapter 7 . 4/13/2012
I entered this story expecting it to be like a lot of self-inserts, annoying. But i have grown to like it and love it so i really cant wait for the next chapter, now please hurry or Billy might come after you, if you don't know him, he was a prisoner from purgatory.

-With Billy filled kindness-

Andrew A.
Sarge1995 chapter 6 . 4/5/2012
Excellent chapter! Kickin' ass and takin' names, oorah Marine. Great squad dynamic, as always, and way to strike home the reality that this is now all real.
ryuou chapter 7 . 4/2/2012
Why did it stop? This must continue! Then I look to see that this fic was updated 2 days ago. Great story so far, continue when you can.
Classy Cynic chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Ah, I like this story very much. It's snarky, sardonic, and amusing all in the same package.

And the last conversation with Tali...lol. Krogan testicles indeed.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
So... Shepard/Kaidan, Ash/Kaidan, you/Ash, and what might be Tali/You? And hints of Garrus/Liara? I think?

That's a very complex sequence of relationships and crushes, all introduced in a single conversation. Abrupt, but it worked. Also, that last conversation with Tali had me laughing uncotrolably. Drake, you are so clueless. Or I'm clueless. Or maybe Garrus is clueless?

Anyway, can't wait for the next chapter.
Liege Lord chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
Excellent humour in the chapter. Garrus is great.

Love the chat with Tali there, had to laugh at her awkwardness.

Noveria? Should be fun.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
Oh, and I fully intend to give this a shoutout in the next chapter of my own story. This story deserves a following akin to that of Masses to Masses, or Mass Vexations. Certainly it deserves more than 30 reviews.