Reviews for Apologies
melissa.maier.902 chapter 56 . 3/27/2015
I don't think I've enjoyed a story as much as this one jn a long time! Chapter 6 killed
Me I laughed myself out of my chair!
Loved it... can't wait to start the sequel
Melissa
Slytherinpurbld chapter 33 . 5/25/2013
I was laughing soooo hard at the cake scene people were giving me funny looks
Slytherinpurbld chapter 32 . 5/25/2013
I was muttering to the screen how it cannot be THAT Jeremiah... When Kurt finds out :
Slytherinpurbld chapter 8 . 5/25/2013
I loved the whole Kitchen scene with Santana Blaine Finn and Dave especially when Finn had to ask Dave to get stuff because he was forbidden to go in the kitchen
Evil Ginger27 chapter 56 . 4/20/2012
Amazing! I love this story :)
SHIME chapter 22 . 2/27/2012
okay very lovely akward Dave and furting!
xXrainbowflowerXx chapter 25 . 12/21/2011
I love how Kurt didn't directly retransfer after he was ok with Dave! It seems natural that he needs time to decide that even though he already has his "problems" at Dalton
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 56 . 12/20/2011
I loved it. It was funny.
LukeorMarch chapter 56 . 12/3/2011
LOLOLOLOLOL This story is beautiful. Finn drunk kissing guys / YESSSSS. Like seriously reading these last six chapters are good. Thank god there is a sequel or else I would be dead. I'm so looking forward to read the rest of the Apologies series especially after Accepted.

Story 1,000/10 Excellent consistent updates for the most part. You are an amazing author.
LukeorMarch chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
You make Finn and Puck so freaking adorable and derpy and funny as hell when they're drunk. You should just do that more often.
LukeorMarch chapter 6 . 11/27/2011
I'm very late on reviewing this (considering the fact that I was reading the sequel to this before this) but omg this chapter. It suggests Pinn, which led to me flailing in the chair incredibly while picturing it in my head. Which was a very nice on at that. I REGRET NOTHING.

This is by far my favorite chapter and for this to only have 250 reviews is sad. It needs moar. Thanks for this awesomeness that is Fuck/Pinn XD
BrittFabulous chapter 56 . 9/20/2011
i cant believe this story is over! it was terrific fantastic and every other amazing word. and u better believe ill be reading Accepted.
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 56 . 9/20/2011
Oh my freaking God! This chapter was so awesome for an end to the epic story. I loved everything about it and cried happy tears for it. I loved the part where Kurt finally admitted his feelings and reasons to Dave.

Now I'm going to start the second part, and plan on rereading this story again. It's just that awesome.
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 55 . 9/20/2011
Wow, the last chapters and Finn is getting all smart and awesome :)
KurtofskyoverKlaine chapter 54 . 9/20/2011
Love Finn in this chapter, and that Kurt and Dave are getting closer to being Kurtofsky.